CLI ET3000n Thin Client
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
CLI ET3000n Windows CE .NET Based Terminal with Local Web Browser
- Enterprise Class Thin Client
- Windows, Citrix, Mainframe, Midrange and UNIX Ready
- Windows CE .NET Operating System
- Citrix Metaframe, Windows 2000 and Windows .NET Compatible
- Latest ICA and RDP Clients To Access Your Windows Applications
- Complete Line Of Terminal Emulations Including TN5250e, TN3270e and Multiple UNIX Emulations
- Local Boot
- Wake On LAN Support
- CE .NET IE5 Web Browser
- Bulletproof Security
- Simultaneously Access Multiple Hosts
- Centralized Management With Our FREE Management Tool
- Exclusive CLI/TaskBar Interface
The ET3000n is based on the latest embedded operating system from Microsoft, CE .NET. CLI adds unique features to improve security, manageability and usability in large multi-platform shops.
The ET3000n is an IP based thin client which connects to a multitude of servers including Windows, Citrix, IBM Mainframe, IBM AS/400e, UNIX, and web for browser based applications. The robust terminal emulation suite is simple to use yet user-proof. The ET3000n is also Microsoft .NET ready with the most recent RDP 5.1 client.
Because applications are rapidly changing, the ET3000n supports all major platforms and allows you to dynamically change or add connections as needed as well as support multiple connections simultaneously. The exclusive CLI/TaskBar interface makes task switching easy and intuitive.
The ET3000n supports legacy parallel printers, stereo sound as well as serial port and USB port device connectivity.
Centrally controlled, and managed by network administrators with the SNMP Administrator Management Software, the ET3000n offers increased management efficiency as well as cost effective operation all with minimum bandwidth utilization and impressive speed.