Zebra 140xi4 Printer
Zebra 140Xi4, 203DPI, 10/100, SER, PAR, USB 2.0, Z
|140-801-00000||140Xi4, 203DPI, 10/100, SER, PAR, USB 2.0, Z|
|140-801-00003||203DPI,10/100,16MB, PRINTHEAD MEDIA DOOR|
|140-801-00100||140Xi4, 203DPI, 10/100, CUTTER W/TRAY, ZPLII|
Zebra 140Xi4,203DPI,10/100, REW/PEEL SER, PAR, USB
|140-801-00200||140Xi4,203DPI,10/100, REW/PEEL SER, PAR, USB|
|140-801-00203||140Xi4 203dpi TT Ser PAr USB 10 100 Rwnd|
|140-8K1-00000||203DPI, ZEBRANET B/G CARD INCL|
|140-8K1-00200||203DPI,ZEBRANET B/G CARD INCL REWIND W/PE|
Zebra Xi4 - High-Performance Printers Achieve new levels of high performance Zebra's built-to-last Xi - series printers are legendary for their rugged durability, consistently outstanding print quality, fast print speed, long life, and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications. These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership- making them a smart investment for organizations with high-volume, mission-critical or specialty labeling applications.
Xi4 printers build on this legacy to boost your operational productivity with up to 40 percent faster print speeds on select models, faster 10/100 Ethernet connection speeds, and enhanced early warning systems for reduced downtime. Other advanced and flexible features include a large, easy-to-read front panel for simple setup with optional customizable menu and support for a wider assortment of languages. Integration is easier with a variety of network connectivity options, while ZebraLink - Solutions provide remote printer management capabilities.
Enhanced Xi4 printers offer:
- - Print speeds up to 14"/356 mm per second (110Xi4 and 140Xi4) for increased batch and print/apply productivity
- - LCD content and navigation customizable to user needs
- - Large, easy-to-use LCD screen simplifies setup
- - Flexible connectivity including simultaneous parallel/Ethernet
- - Advanced ribbon- and media-low LCD/e-mail alerts
- - On-board diagnostic tools and adjustments to ensure optimum print quality
- - RFID Ready (110Xi4) now standard Xi4 high-performance advantages
Productivity that won't quit
Drive down operations downtime with the allmetal Xi series rugged dependability and premium performance.
- - Xi4 printers easily keep pace with your high-volume production line.
Xi4 models with 14"/356 mm per second print speeds provide one of the fastest technologies on the market, improving productivity in batch printing and print-and-apply lines.
Fast processing and throughput raise productivity.
Powerful memory stores more label formats, fonts, graphics.
Durable metal printhead mechanism delivers outstanding print quality over the long run, reducing or eliminating downtime for printhead replacement.
- - For mission-critical and 24/7 operations, every minute down means money out the window. Turn up your uptime with Xi4 printers.
The long-proven Xi series platform is designed and built to work nonstop, all day, every day.
Quickly identify and resolve printer issues with early warning systems that indicate when to service the printhead and change ribbons/media, and with remote printer management/monitoring.
- - Industrial-strength Xi4 printers withstand the most demanding operating environments.
Rugged, heavy-gauge steel housing and metal interior components brush off bangs and bumps.
Enclosed operating mechanisms block out debilitating dust and dirt.
Printers operate trouble-free in a wide range of temperatures and humidity levels. Flexible for specialty labeling applications
- - Handles everything from paper to specialty label/tag stocks.
- - Easy change-over from one label media to the next.
- - Consistently outstanding print quality on the widest range of media thicknesses.
- - From tiny component labels, to compliance labels, to wide-web (e.g., chemical drum) labels, the Xi4 offers a wide range of print widths and resolutions to fit various applications.
Strong return on your investment
- - Reliable performance over the long run minimizes maintenance needs and total cost of ownership.
- - With one printer model and Zebra's wide range of label materials and sizes, you can address a variety of printing applications, reducing the need to purchase different printers for every specific labeling application.
- - The wireless connectivity option frees you from paying for recabling with every physical reconfiguration of your operations.
Enterprise friendly Zebra's Xi4 is loaded with features and options that make the printers easy to set up, easy to integrate, and easy to use.
Easy to integrate
- - The included internal ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server (Ethernet) and secure 802.11b/g wireless connectivity options meet the needs of evolving network environments.
- - Integrating and maintaining Xi4 printers remotely is simple with Zebra's centralized management tools that leverage the power of ZebraLink - Solutions.
Printer setup made simple
Printer setup and configuration is now click-simple.
- - Easy-to-follow wizards quickly guide you through configuration.
- - Fast changes- whether you are adding a new printer, moving an existing printer to a new location or adding new capabilities.
Using the new "Mirror" feature, Xi4 printers can leverage your existing server infrastructure to automatically retrieve user-defined configurations, including files, formats, graphics and firmware.
Customizable menus Design and create customized menus.
- - Menus can now contain just the items you define.
- - Store multiple profiles on the printer and switch between them as needed.
- - Contact Zebra's Development Services group for assistance.
Supplies monitoring Monitor supply levels proactively.
- - New supplies monitoring feature works in real time.
- - Printer alerts users when ribbon and media levels are running low, before they run out.
Zebra's Enterprise Connector
Solution Streamline your printing process!
- - Print bar code labels directly from Oracle's BI Publisher.
- - Easy to implement and manage.
ZebraNet - Bridge Enterprise
Deploy, manage and monitor your Xi4 printers from a single PC screen anywhere on your global network- all from a user-friendly Windows interface.
Genuine Zebra - supplies
Ensure consistent print quality, reduce downtime and increase productivity in your printing process with genuine Zebra supplies.
We manufacture each supplies product with the exact same materials every time so you always get crisp, readable and scannable output without needing to adjust the printer darkness setting between rolls.
- - Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- - 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
- - 8 MB Flash memory- including 2.0 MB user-available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects
- - Internal real-time clock
- - Advanced label/media counters
- - Auto calibration- printer calibrates when printer is turned on or when printhead is closed using approximately two labels
- - Early warning systems- provide low label, low ribbon and clean printhead alerts via the front panel and ZebraLink alerts
- - New full-function front panel and large multilingual back-lit LCD display- with user-programmable password protection
- - Clear media side door- easy monitoring of supplies usage without opening the printer systems
- - Thin film printhead with Element Energy Equalizer - (E3) for superior print quality
- - Serial RS-232 and bi-directional parallel ports- with auto detect
- - Internal ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server (Ethernet)
- - Dual media sensors- transmissive and reflective, selectable through software or front panel
- - Operating Temperature: 40 F/5 C to 105 F/40 C (Thermal Transfer) 32 F/0 C to 105 F/40 C (Direct Thermal)
- - Storage/Transport Environ.: -40 F/-40 C to 140 F/60 C
- - Operating Humidity: 20-85% non-condensing
- - Storage Humidity: 5-85% non-condensing
- - Universal power supply with power-factor correction 90-264 VAC; 48-62 Hz
- - Serial RS-232 and bi-directional parallel ports- with auto detect
- - USB 2.0 port Agency approvals
- - IEC 60950-1, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3 Media characteristics Labels
- - Max. Roll Size: 8"/203 mm O.D. on a 3"/76 mm I.D. core
- - Thickness (label & liner): .003"/.076 mm to .012"/.305 mm
- - Media Types: Continuous fanfold, die-cut or black mark
- - For optimum print quality and printer performance, use genuine Zebra - supplies.
- - Ribbon is recommended to be at least as wide as media.
- - Max. Roll Size: 3.2"/81.3 mm O.D. on a 1"/25.4 mm I.D. core
- - Standard Lengths: 1,476'/450 m or 984'/300 m; provides 3:1 & 2:1 media roll to ribbon ratios
- - Ribbon Setup: Ribbon wound ink side out
ZebraLink Solutions Software
- - ZebraDesigner - Pro
- - ZebraDesigner
- - ZebraDesigner for XML
- - ZebraNet - Utilities v 7.0
- - ZebraNet Bridge Enterprise
- - Zebra Enterprise Connector
- - ZebraNet Internal Wireless Plus
- - ZebraNet Wireless Plus Print Server
- - ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server Firmware
- - ZPL or ZPL II programming language- selectable through software or front panel
- - XML-Enabled printing- direct-connect integration for bar code label printing; eliminates license fees and print server hardware and lowers customization and programming costs
- - Unicode --compliant Global Printing
- - ZBI 2.1 Allows printers to run applications, prompt users through control-panel commands and use files stored on the printer as a data source.
Fonts and character sets
- - Bitmap fonts A through H and GS symbols are expandable up to 10 times; height and width independent
- - Smooth, scalable font Ø (CG Triumvirate - Bold Condensed) is expandable dot-by-dot; height and width independent
- - IBM Code Page 850 International Characters
- - Contains UFST from Montotype Imaging, Inc. Graphic features Supports user-defined fonts and graphics-including custom logos Bar code symbologies
- - Linear Bar Codes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case C Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
- - 2-Dimensional: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, MicroPDF417, TLC 39, GS1 DataBar (RSS), Aztec
Options and accessories
- - Rewind
- - Cutter and catch tray
- - Bi-fold media door with clear panel
- - Media supply spindle for 3"/76 mm core or 40 mm core
- - Applicator interface
- - 64 MB On-Board Linear Flash Memory
- - Scalable and international fonts
For optimal printing quality and proper printer performance across our product line, Zebra strongly recommends the use of genuine Zebra - supplies as part of the total solution. Specifically, the Xi4 printer is designed to work only with genuine Zebra - printheads, thus maximizing safety and print quality. GSA#: GS-35F-0268N P1017278 (9/09)
* *Specifications subject to change without notice. 2009 ZIH Corp. ZebraLink, ZebraDesigner, ZebraNet, Element Energy Equalizer, E3 and all product names and numbers are Zebra trademarks, and Zebra, the Zebra head graphic, ZebraNet, ZPL, and ZPL II are registered trademarks of ZIH Corp. All rights reserved. IBM is a trademark or registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both. CG Triumvirate and UFST are trademarks of Monotype Imaging, Inc. and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. www.zebra.com Corporate Headquarters Asia-Pacific Headquarters EMEA Headquarters Latin America Headquarters +1 800 423 0442 +65 6858 0722 +44 (0)1628 556000 +1 847 955 2283 E-mail: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Locations USA: California, Georgia, Rhode Island, Texas, Wisconsin Europe: France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden Asia Pacific: Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Florida (USA), Mexico Africa/Middle East: Russia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates