I-O PrintBox Plus
|CxP plus||TxP plus|
I-O CXP+ Coax to parallel protocol converter (Replaced by 4430 TC/CX)
I/O CXP+ (New)
I-O TXP+ External twinax interface (Replaced by 4430 TX/CX)
I/O TXP PLUS (New)
The I-O Print Box TxP/CxPplus turns an ASCII laser or dot-matrix printer into a powerful twinax or coax printer. It can easily be configured to meet the most demanding printing requirements. The I-O Print Box TxP/CxP plus offers these features:
- Attaches virtually any PC printer with a parallel port to an IBM AS/400, System/3X, or 3270-type mainframe host, or to a controller.
- Setup is quick and easy via the mouse-supported PC setup software, through Host/PC download commands, and on-board DIP switches.
- Comes with built-in intelligent printer sharing capabilities, allowing the attached printer to be automatically shared between twinax/coax and PC/LAN users at no extra cost
- Comes with the industry's best 3812-1, 4214, 5224/25/56 twinax and 3812-1, 4214, 4224, 4234, 3287/68/62 coax printer emulations (all non-IPDS).
- Supports multiple fonts, duplex printing (twinax only), Automatic Print Orientation, Computer Output Reduction, and other features. APF/ BGU printing is available across all IBM matrix printer emulations (twinax).
- Comes with drivers for a wide variety of popular PC printers including Hewlett-Packard PCL-type laser, Epson and IBM dot-matrix printers. In addition, laser printers can be driven as IBM 5225 line printers.
|Host Systems:||Twinax (5250) or Coax (3270)|
|Interface:||IBM Twinax (TxP Plus) or Coax (CxPPlus) to Centronics parallel|
|Power:||9V wall mount transformer|
|Environment:||Temperature: +40 to 110 F (+5 to 42 C)|
Relative humidity: 20% to 85%
Optimum: 70 +/- 15 F (24 +/- 8 C)
|Approvals:||FCC A; CISPER 22 class A|
|Attaches to IBM AS/400 or System/3X Hosts, or 5X94 Controllers|
|Supports IBM 3812-1 (SCS), 4214, 5224/25/56 Printer Emulations|
|'APO and COR|
|Supports duplex selection of OS/400 beginning with V2R3 and OfficeVision/400|
|Supports Multiple Fonts via IBM Typestyle Numbers|
|Attaches to IBM 30XX, 43XX, or 937X Host, or 3x74 or 3276 Controller|
|IBM 3812-1, 4224, 4214, 3287/68/62 Printer Emulations (all non-IPDS)|
|LU3 (DSC) and LU1 (SCS) Mode Printing|
|APO and COR for laser printers|
|Supports All Applicable IBM RPQs|
|Configuration Through Mouse Driven PC Software or Host/PC Download Commands||Conveniently customize the I-O Print Box from a PC or from the host system|
|True IBM Printer Emulations||Replace IBM system printers without re-writing existing applications.|
|Excellent Printer Drivers||Enjoy reliable performance from virtually any printer.|
|Superb Font Support||Enhance the appearance of print output by using all printer resident fonts, as well as additional fonts from cartridges via IBM typestyle numbers.|
|I-O Command Pass-Thru||Access all programmable functions of the attached printer such as bar codes, fonts, etc.|
|Software Compatibility||Print from popular host applications such as bar code and electronic forms printing packages without worrying about the print output.|
|Parallel Sharing Port Included||Increase availability of the printer by sharing it between the IBM host and a PC or LAN without paying extra.|
|Standard Connectors and Cables||Gain flexibility and save money by using standard cables from your printer shop "down the street." (Parallel printer cable is supplied.)|