Printek PrintMaster 700
|93462||PRINTMASTER 700 PARALLEL/ETHERNET||$931.37|
|93463||PRINTMASTER 702 PARALLEL/ETHERNET||$956.73|
|93467||PRINTMASTER 700 SERIES TABLE TOP PRINTSTAND||$39.54|
PrintMaster 700 Series
The PrintMaster 700 Series is the narrow footprint mid-range printer series with a wide selection of features.
Designed to handle workloads of up to 20,000 pages per month at an impressive top speed of 680 cps, the PrintMaster 700 offers affordable, durable, forms printing that fits well in a number of environments.
An attractive, ergonomic design, 24-wire print head, and impressive list of standard connectivity choices put the PrintMaster 700 at the head of its class for value and performance.
The PrintMaster 700 Series features narrow-format dot matrix printers.
Flexible paper feeding from the rear or bottom makes the printer ideal for applications where space is at a premium. The printer’s high-speed, reliability, enhanced connectivity makes this printer top of its class.
The PrintMaster 700 Series Features:
- Fast draft speed up to 680 CPS
- Zero Tear for no wasted forms.
- Standard rear-feed single tractor for the base model PM700. PrintMaster 702 has second front-feed tractor, giving you added printing options.
- Up to 8 different form profiles can be stored and recalled at any time.
- Parallel, USB and Ethernet are standard on all models.
- Reliable printing even at peak printing times with 20,000 pages per month duty cycle
- Fast Draft: 680 cps
- HS-Draft: 500 cps
- Draft: 333 cps
- Letter Quality: 111 cps
- Fast Draft: 24x8/80H
- Draft: 24x12/120H
- Letter Quality: 24x36/360H
- 24 pin (2x12; staggered), oval needle orientation
Print Head Adjustment
- Gap adjustment is manual
- HS Draft, Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B
- 5, 6, 7.5, 8.6, 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- 80 columns at 10 cpi.
- 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Zero-tear, Paper Load/Paper out sensing, Park Position, Manual/single cut Sheet, Fanfold continuous multi-layer forms, Optional 2nd Tractor
- Paper Load Mode - enable sets a horizontal carriage movement in order to flatten the paper to Upper friction assembly
- Online Mode: Tear Advance
- Offline Mode: Park, Form Feed/Line, Adjust for Tear position, Top of Form and Head Gap
- Nonvolatile memory for eight forms, each designate: Paper Path, cpi, lpi, form length, Lt/Rt Margin, Skip perf, Ignore Form Feed, Emulations, font
- 2x16 LCD for form selection; on/off line status, and error descriptions
- Cartridge: nylon fabric, mobius loop, approximately 10 million characters
- Auto-switching Voltage: 100 - 250 VAC
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- 40 Watt printing: <10 Watt Power Save
Paper Slew Rate
- 5 ips
- 3.0 to 11 inches
- Friction and Tractor (FF-front/FF-rear/FF-pull)
- Front 1 to 5 copies, Cut Sheet 1 to 5 copies 0.025 max. thickness.
- up to 360 x 360
- Horizontal: 60/70/80/90/120/180/240/360 DPI
- Vertical: 90/180/360 DPI
Audible Noise (Draft Mode)
- 52 dBA
Setup (Automatic Methods)
- Control Panel or Config File obtained from Web Page Config Utility through USB connection
- Parallel Bi-Directional, Ethernet 10/100 Mbit USB 2.0 Full Speep, USB A Host (servicing) Optional Interface: Serial, RS-232 600 to 19,200 baud
- Epson LQ-2550, Epson LQ-2180, Epson FX, IBM Proprinter xl24e, IBM Proprinter xl24e+AGM, MTPL, Genicom ANSI, 14 Industrial Barcodes, or Basic Postnet and Intelligent Mail Barcodes
- 18.0 x 10.4 x 7.9 in (W x D x H)
- Weight: 8.6kg, 18.9lbs
- MTBF – 15,000 hours @ 25% duty cycle
- Print Head Life: 500 million dots per wire500 million dots per wire
- Warranty: 1 year Return to Depot