Oki CX3535 & CX4545 MFP
|SKU*||Print Speed (color/mono, ppm)*||Duty Cycle (pg./mo.)||Print Resolution (dpi)||Scan-to-Email/Network||Parts|
|CX3535 Digital Color MFP||62440601||35/35||70,000||Up to 600 x 600||Yes|
|CX3535t Digital Color MFP w/Paper Feed Pedestal||62440603||35/35||70,000||Up to 600 x 600||Yes|
|CX4545 Digital Color MFP||62440701||45/45||70,000||Up to 600 x 600||Yes|
|CX4545x Digital Color MFP w/Large Capacity Feeder||62440703||45/45||70,000||Up to 600 x 600||Yes|
- Print, copy and scan with optional fax
- OKI® open-platform software simplifies adding external applications
- Fast Color/B&W print and copy speeds:
– CX3535 MFPs at up to 35 ppm1
– CX4545 MFPs at up to 45 ppm2
- Fast first-copy-out times
- Excellent output in Color and Black & White
- High toner yields – up to 34,200 pages2
- Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying standard
- PCL® 6, PCL 5c/5e, PostScript® 3™ standard
- Prints up to 140 lb. (270 gsm) index stock and 12" x 47" banner sheets
- A3-size color scanner with 100-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (RADF)
- Scan-to PC/network folder, hard disk, USB, e-mail (LDAP/SMTP), FTP/HTTP server, e-File
- 8.5" backlit LCD display with tilting touch-screen and full QWERTY keypad
- Upgradable paper capacity with 550-sheet Paper Feed Pedestal3or 2,500-sheet Large Capacity Feeder4
- 70,000-page monthly duty cycle
- ENERGY STAR® compliant
- Optional Super G3 fax, Multi-Position Finisher, wireless LAN, Bluetooth®
- 90-Day limited On-Site warranty with warranty extensions5
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/365
1Published performance results based on simplex printing/copying of letter-size sheets in laboratory testing. Individual results may vary.
2Based on 6% coverage of letter-size page.
3Standard on CX3535t configuration.
4Standard on CX4545x configuration.
5Call 800-OKI-DATA (800-654-3282) for warranty details.
6Requires activation through optional External Interface Enabler.
The CX3535/CX4545 MFP Series from OKIcombines color and black & white printing/ copying/scanning with optional high-speed fax. These feature-rich MFPs enable you to produce professional-looking documents at productivity boosting speeds and distribute them quickly and easily.
Extremely fast—in print and copy speeds, as well as first-page-out times—the CX4545 MFPs deliver excellent output at up to 45 prints or copies per minute, while the CX3535 MFPs produce the same high-quality output at up to 35 ppm/cpm.
All configurations offer duplex (2-sided) print and copy capability, and can handle heavier paper stock (up to 140 lb. index), as well as banner paper up to 47 inches in length.
Sharing documents has never been easier –With the CX3535/CX4545 MFP Series models you can scan in a document—actually, up to 57 scans per minute on the reversing automatic document feeder (RADF)—and choose from a variety of “send-to” options for your file: to a PC or folder on your network, an FTP or HTTP server, a USB memory stick, as an e-file to the 80GB hard disk drive, or as an attachment to an e-mail.
The large touch-screen LCD display—with full QWERTY keyboard for entering e-mail and Web addresses—and simple-to-follow workflow make whatever destination you choose a snap to access.
Reliable performance in every mode –Use your CX3535/CX4545 MFP to print, copy and scan (plus, add faxing), while avoiding the cost and maintenance associated with dedicated equipment. Perfect for mid-size to large workgroups, these MFPs are rated at 70,000 pages per month—or 3,500 color/black & white pages each working day.
Versatile, powerful output –CX3535/CX4545 MFPs are compatible with Windows®, Mac®, Linux and UNIX® operating systems, and offer PCL® and PostScript® emulations. Use statement-, letter-, tabloid- or banner-size sheets to suit your purpose. Complete the job professionally with the optional multi-position finisher, hole punch and staple kit. Plus, record what works: the 80 GB hard disk drive can store specific print copy, scan and finishing settings as templates.
Enhanced document/workflow management – OKI™ open-platformis a flexible, open software architecture that allows software developers and OKI Solution Partners to create customized MFP solutions to meet specific business needs. The MFP’s web interface lets users interact directly with web-based applications via the touchscreen on the operator panel.
Users can increase the efficiency of document management workflow and processes through a host of business applications, such as Google® Docs, Microsoft® SharePoint® and Exchange, accessed with optional connectors. Optional OKI open-platform connectors include:
- Microsoft SharePoint Connector– enables users to scan and deliver documents to a Microsoft SharePoint destination, resulting in seamless integration with SharePoint. They can access Microsoft SharePoint Lists and enter data required by SharePoint fields.
- Microsoft Exchange Connector– allows users to scan a document through the Microsoft Exchange server, resulting in seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook®. They can access their Outlook Address Book, view sent e-mail from the Outlook Sent folder, and save a scan to their Outlook Drafts folder.
And, as new applications become valuable to your business, they can be added to your MFP's feature sets by value-added OKI Solution Partners using OKI open-platform technology.
Take digital control of your documents –With their e-filing capabilities, CX3535/CX4545 MFPs move you closer to the paperless office. Create folders in a shared or private "box" and drop your electronic documents into them—files for printing, copying, or scanning—and retrieve them for future actions. For maximum efficiency, set up job templates that allow you to simultaneously copy or scan a document and also e-file it to a specific box for later use.
Opt for a full-featured fax –The high-speed Super G3 fax that’s available with the CX3535/ CX4545 MFP Series comes with features to make your job easier and more professional, including T.37 Internet faxing, a 3000-entry address book, double-sided fax scanning, 256-level gray scale, page editing, and generous fax memory.
Options to make your life easier –CX3535/ CX4545 MFPs enable users to be more efficient and productive than ever. The optional multi-position finisher, hole punch unit and staple kit let users complete projects in-house—and avoid the expenses of outsourcing to copy shops. And optional wireless LAN and Bluetooth® connectivity provide convenient access to print and copy functions.
Heightened security –With an increasing amount of business-critical data being stored on MFPs' hard disk drives, administrators are justifiably concerned with document security. That's why OKI sees to it that CX3535/CX4545 MFP Series machines are exceptionally secure.
AES Encryption prevents any unauthorized person from reading data stored on the hard disk drive. For even greater security, an optional Data Overwrite Enabler securely erases printed, copied, faxed and scanned data that are temporarily stored inside the hard disk, ensuring that information can’t be read—even in the event of a disk drive theft.
|Detailed Specifications: Side-by-Side Comparison|