PENTAX MACHSTREAM 32 continuous form laser printers and stackers provide businesses with the print quality, capacity, reliability, and versatility needed for production printing.
The MACHSTREAM 32 laser printer features 32 page-per-minute speed, high toner capacity, user-serviceable components such as the fuser assembly, longer life components, and a reversible drive system to reduce forms waste.
High speed, high resolution, use of fanfold media (3" to 33" length), quick warm-up time, and quiet operation make it ideal for both office and production environments. These printers are designed for high reliability and ease-of-use.
Serviceability is designed in to minimize cost and repair time. User maintenance requirements are also minimal.
- 32 pages-per-minute
- 600-dpi addressability
- Prints continuous fanfold paper or label stock up to 15" wide
- Small footprint
- Reversible drive and leading edge self-alignment reduces forms waste
- Straight-through paper path
- 32,000-page toner capacity
- Quiet operation
- 400,000-page OPC life
- User-removable fuser for easy maintenance
- Universal power supply
- Design life of 5 years or 24 million pages
- Available with standard or MICR toner
- Speed: Up to 32 ppm in landscape mode; 25 PPM in portrait mode; 4.58 ips; 1650 lpm @ 6 lpi; 3590 cps @17 cpi
- Media Type:
- 16-42 lb continuous form media up to 15" wide
- Label stock; card stock; tag stock
- Paper Width: 6.5" to 15" pin-to-pin
- Print Width: 13.6"
- Paper Length: 3" to 33" in 1/8" or 1/6" increments
- Print Method: Electrophotographic (diode laser)
- Photosensitive Material: OPC (organic photoconductor)
- Printing Addressability (Resolution): 600 x 600 dpi
- Fusing Method: Heat and Pressure
- Warm-up: 3 minutes after power on, 15 seconds warm
- First Print:
- <20 seconds from warm
- <30 seconds from standby
- 16x2 Alphanumeric LCD display
- Ready, On-line, and Data Indicators
- 7 control push-button panel
- Electrical Requirements: 100-120/220-240 VAC @50/60 Hz, 11.6A @ 110 VAC
- Noise Level: <55 dbA
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: 50-90º F (10-32º C)
- Humidity: 20-80% RH
- Dimensions: W 24" (609 mm), H 16.5" (419 mm), D 24" (609 mm)
- Weight: 134 LB (61kg)
- User-Serviceable Items*:
- Toner Capacity: 32,000 pages @ 4% coverage
- Waste Toner Container @ 64,000 pages
- Felt Wiper @ 64,000 pages
- OPC Cartridge @ 400,000 pages
- Developer Unit @ 800,000 pages
- * Based on 20 LB bond fanfold paper - other media may change these estimates.
- User-Replaceable Unit:
- Fuser @ 800,000 pages
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 400,000 pages (8.5" x 11" landscape)
- CISPR-22 Class B
- EN50082-1:1994 compliant
- FDA/CDRH 21CFR compliant
- IEC 825 compliant
- CSA 950/NRTL-C (US 1950)
- EN60950 (TUV)
- Service Life:
- 5 years or 24,000,000 pages
- On-site service available through national service providers
- Post-warranty service contracts available
- Emulation: PCL5, Optional: IPDS; SCS
- Interfaces: Ethernet TCP/IP; IEEE-1284, Optional: Twinax; Coax; RS-232
- Optional Features: Pedestal, Passive Stacker; Power Stackers; Cutter; MICR Toner
|Machstream 32 Stackers|
Machstream 32 Stacker:
Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC or 230 VAC (Line Voltage 110-120 / 50-60Hz VAC Line Voltage 230 VAC)
Machstream 32 Full Power Stacker:
The toner waste bottle should be changed every time a new toner cartridge is installed. A single toner cartridge should print approximately 32,000 8 ½ x 11 inch pages with 4% coverage.
Contents: 2 toner cartridges, 2 waste toner bottles, 1 fuser cleaning roller.
OPC Kit (Drum Kit):
The OPC, cleaner station, and main charger are all integrated into the OPC module. The OPC module life is approximately 400,000 8 ½ inch length pages (300,000 11 inch length pages).
Contents: 1 OPC module and 1 wire cleaning brush.
|Developer Unit: |
The developer unit life is approximately 800,000 8 ½ inch length pages (600,000 11 inch pages). The developer mix is purchased separately in the Developer Mix Kit.
Contents: 1 developer unit.
|Developer Mix Kit: |
The developer mix kit should normally only be required when changing the developer.
Contents: 1 bag of developer mix, 1 ozone filter, 1 cleaning kit, and 2 plastic bags.
|Transfer Charger Unit: |
The transfer charger unit life is approximately 400,000 8 ½ inch length pages (300,000 11 inch length pages).
Contents: 1 transfer charger unit.
|Fuser Kit: |
The fuser unit life is approximately 800,000 8 ½ inch length pages (600,000 11 inch length pages).
Contents: 1 fuser unit and 1 Exit Roller Assembly.