Genicom - microLaser 170 and 170N
microLaser 170 and 170N
Step Up Your Productivity.
- Fast, up to 17 ppm.
- Sharp resolution at 2400 x 600 dpi at full speed with resolution enhancement.
- Powerful 125 MHz MIPS processor and 12MB standard memory.
- Ethernet 10/100BaseT and 10Base2 interface standard on 170N.
- Standard input includes a 550-sheet paper tray with optional input up to 1,150 sheets.
- Standard manual feed slot with straight-through path for transparencies, envelopes, and labels.
- Standard output provides 250 sheets face-down and 20 sheets face-up.
- Optional accessories include a duplexer, a multifunction feeder supporting 100 sheets or 30 envelopes, and an additional 500-sheet multisize paper feeder.
- PCL 6 and PostScript Level 2 emulations.
- Year 2000 compliant.
- POSTNET certified.
- General office requirements
- Demanding graphic documents
- Single users, work groups, or network environments
- Electrophotographic laser
- 17 ppm (letter)
- 600 x 600 dpi, 2400 x 600 dpi (at full speed) with resolution enhancement
- Up to 35,000 prints per month
- Toner pack (10K images at 5%)
- Recommended at 40,000 images
- 550-sheet paper drawer; supports letter, executive, A4, A5, B5; 16 to 24 lbs (60 to 90 g/m2)
- Manual feed slot with straight-through paper path; supports 3.94 x 5.81 in. to 8.5 x 14.13 in.; 20 to 28 lbs (75 to 105 g/m2)
- 500-sheet 2nd feeder; supports letter, legal, executive, A4, A5, B5; 16 to 24 lbs (60 to 90 g/m2)
- 100-sheet/30-envelope multifunction feeder; supports letter, legal, executive, A4, A5, COM-10, Monarch, C5, DL, B5; 16 to 28 lbs (60 to 105 g/m2)
- 550-sheet legal paper tray (replaces tray used in standard input drawer); supports letter, legal, executive, A4, A5, B5; 16 to 24 lbs (60 to 90 g/m2)
- 1,150 sheets
- 250-sheet face-down top output
- 20-sheet face-up rear output; provides straight-through feeding
- 270 sheets
- Supports letter, legal, executive, A4, A5; 16 to 28 lbs (60 to 105 g/m2)
- PostScript Level 2 compatible
- PCL 6
- IBM Proprinter 4202/Epson EX-800 compatibility
- 114 scalable and 1 bitmap PCL 5e fonts
- 35 PostScript fonts
- Optional Bar Code Card: Bar code and OCR fonts
- IEEE 1284 type B x 1 (parallel)
- IEEE 1284 type C x 1 (parallel)
- RS-232 (DB 9 connector)
- Ethernet 10/100BaseT and 10Base2 (standard on mL170N; optional on mL170)
- IrDA interface board and reception module
- Windows 3.11, 95, and 98; NT 3.51 and 4.0
- UNIX via LPR
- Protocol Support: Microsoft LAN Manager, Novell NetWare, Telnet, IPX/SPX, NetBios, EtherTalk, TCP/IP, SNMP V3/4, Printer MIB
- 125 MHz MIPS
- 12MB expandable to 64MB
- 4MB, for PCL only
- 11.4 x 14.8 x 15.1 in. (289 x 377 x 385 mm)
- 39.7 lbs (18 kg)
- Operating: 50 to 95 F (10 to 35 C)
- Storage: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
- 20% to 80% noncondensing
- Energy Star compliant
- UL950, FCC part 15 Class B (Class A with Network Card), FDA CDRH, cUL, CE, GS CISPR22 Class B (Class A with Network Card), IEC 825, TUV (European Union), GOST (Russia), SABS (S. Africa), C-Tick (Australia), and BCIQ (Taiwan)
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders at the time of this publication.