Brother HL-L6250DW Laser Printer
The Brother HL-L6250DW monochrome laser printer is ideal for workgroups with higher print volumes looking for reliability and cost savings. Enjoy great value and a low cost of ownership due to the included super high-yield toner cartridge. Plus, maximize your productivity with fast printing up to 48ppm, automatic two-sided printing, as well as a 520-sheet capacity paper tray that holds more than a ream of paper. For even fewer refills, expand the paper capacity to 1,610 sheets with optional trays. This high-performance printer offers flexible connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet and wireless interfaces and convenient mobile device printing‡. Advanced security features help protect sensitive documents and prevent unauthorized printing.
Standard Yield Toner
(Yields approx. 3,000 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4))
High Yield Toner
(Yields approx. 8,000 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4))
Super High Yield Toner
(Yields approx. 12,000 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4))
|DR820||Drum Unit (yields approx. 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job (A4/letter simplex pages). The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size.)|
|LT5500||Optional Lower Paper Tray Kit (250 sheet capacity)|
|LT6500||Optional Lower Paper Tray (520 sheet capacity)|
- Fast, high quality printing for busy offices. With a print speed of up to 48 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Low cost printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce running costs due to a 12,000-page‡ super high-yield toner cartridge - included for built-in value.
- Large, expandable paper capacity‡. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities, enabling users to configure the printer with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,610 sheet total capacity.
- Built-in wireless networking†. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L6250DW with multiple users on your network.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Advanced security features. Restrict unauthorized printing and help protect sensitive documents with a wide-range of security features including: Secure Print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, SSL/TLS and more.
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother HL-L6250DW offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
|HL-L6250DW System Requirements|
& Operating System Version
|Processor||Hard Disk Space to install|
Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
Windows XP SP2 (64-bit)
32bit (x86) or
64bit (x64) processor
|Windows® 10 Home / 10 Pro / 10 Education / 10 Enterprise|
Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 (32-bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 (64-bit)
|Windows Server® 2008|
|Windows Server® 2008 R2||64bit (x64) processor|
|Windows Server® 2012 / R2|
|Mac®||Mac OS X® v10.8.5, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x||Intel® Processor|
For the latest driver updates, visit solutions.brother.com.
All trademarks, brand and product names are property of their respective companies. Windows Vista, Windows Server, Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft in the United States and/or other countries. Mac OS, the Mac logo and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job and 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Carton Contents||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job and 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a trademark of Apple Inc. ©2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google Inc. The Mopria logo is a trademark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. For more details and mobile device compatibility, visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Optional Paper Capacity (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|