Printek FormsPro 5000 Series Printers
|93464||FP5000 SINGLE RIBBON CARTRIDGE|
Printek FP5000 Single Ribbon Cartridge
93464 Must Order In Quantities Of 5 (New)
|93466||FP5000/FP5002 METAL PRINT STAND|
Printek FP5000/FP5002 Metal Print Stand
|93467||PRINTMASTER 700 SERIES TABLE TOP PRINT STAND|
Printek Printmaster 700 Series Table Top Print Stand
FormsPro 5000 Series
The PRINTEK® FormsPro 5000 is a top-of-the-line printer series that gives you unmatched reliability and the best in multipart forms printing.
With the capability to handle heavy workloads, a host of standard and optional connectivity choices, and exceptional print speeds, the FormsPro 5000 delivers mission critical printing that keeps your print jobs on time and on budget.
Perfect in industrial settings, the FormsPro 5000 delivers print solutions in the harshest of environments while giving users an easy to navigate control panel and other creature comforts that make printing less labor intense without sacrificing performance.
The FormsPro 5000 Series printers can solve your toughest printing problems.
With the FormsPro Series you’ll print with greater legibility and unsurpassed reliability.
The FormsPro 5000 Series Features:
- With Fast draft speed up to 900 CPS, which prints a typical 1,000-character document in less than 5 seconds.
- Zero Tear for no wasted forms.
- FP5000 has a single set of tractors, while the FP5002 is set up with 2-tractors providing for loading of 2 different forms.
- Auto-Gap feature adjusts the print head according to form thickness.
- Store up to 8 different forms on the printer.
- Easy forms loading with straight-up paper path eliminates the problem of forms buckling and jamming
FormsPro 5000 has “Heavy Forms” setting to print provide for increased readability on thick forms and multi-part legibility are an issue.
- 900 cps
- 640 cps
- 180 cps
- up to 360 x 360 dpi
- HSQ: 12 x 8 half space matrix at 12.0 cpi
- NLQ: 24 x 18 half space matrix at 10.0 cpi
- LQ: 24 x 36 half space matrix at 10.0 cpi
- 24 needle (12 needle parallel array)
- HS Draft, Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B
- 5, 6, 7.5, 8.6, 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- 13.6 inches (136 Columns @ 10 cpi)
- 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Tear Bar, Park Position, Push Tractor for straight path
- Auto-Gap Adjust for Forms thickness
- Fanfold, continuous forms, Multi-Part Forms
- Online Mode: Tear Advance
- Offline Mode: Park, Form Feed/Line, Adjust for Tear position, Top of Form and Head Gap
- Nonvolatile memory for eight forms, each designate: Paper Path, cpi, lpi, form length, Lt/Rt Margin, Skip perf, Ignore Form Feed, Emulations, font
- 2x16 LCD for form selection; on/off line status, and error descriptions
- Cartridge: nylon fabric, mobius loop, approximately 20 million characters
- Auto-switching Voltage: 100 - 250 VAC
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- 60 Watt printing: 18 Watt Power Save
Paper Slew Rate
- 10 ips, slower rates with Font and Heavy Forms
- 3 to 16.5 inches width, 3 to 22 inch length
- Front loading, Rear Loading (5002 Model only)
- Front 1 to 5 copies
- Rear: 1 to 3 copies (5002 Model) 0.025" max thickness
- up to 360 x 360 dpi
Audible Noise (Draft Mode)
- 59 dBA
Setup (Automatic Methods)
- Control Panel or Config File obtained from Web Page
- Parallel Bi-Directional, Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
- Epson LQ-2550, Epson LQ-2180, Epson FX, IBM Proprinter xl24e, IBM Proprinter xl24e+AGM, MTPL, Genicom ANSI, 23 Industrial Barcodes, or Basic Postnet and Intelligent Mail Barcodes
- 24.5 x 17 x 11
- 19 kg
- MTBF – 12,500 hours
- Print Head Life: 750 million characters
- Warranty: 1 year Return to Depot