I-O 4440 Series Bar Code interfaces
The I-O 4440 BarCode Interface is the ideal twinax/coax connectivity solution for bar code label and other specialty printers. Due to its unique support of proprietary label printer languages, the I-O 4440 is extremely easy to set up and offers unsurpassed communication with the attached printer. The I-O 4440 BarCode Interface offers the following exciting features:
- Standard connectors allow the attachment of virtually any parallel or serial bar code label printer to an IBM AS/400, S/3X, or 3270-type mainframe host, or to a controller.
- Interface settings are pre-configured for use with bar code label printers making installation a snap.
- Support of proprietary label printer languages permits user-friendly customization, diagnostics, and troubleshooting.
- Compact design turns any attached printer into a seamless, stand-alone twinax/coax printer.
- Programmable EBCDIC/ASCII translation tables ensure compatibility with any existing application.
- Reliable IBM printer emulations and I-O quality guarantee lasting, hassle-free operation in even the most demanding printing environments.