Brother HL-L5200DW & HL-L5200DWT Laser Printer
Business Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex Printing
- Fast! Print up to 42 pages per minute.
- Built-in wireless & Ethernet networking.
- Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
The Brother HL-L5200DW monochrome laser printer is perfect for offices and small workgroups looking for quality and reliability. It delivers cost-efficient, two-sided output thanks to a high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Plus, it quickly prints high-quality business documents up to 42ppm. Use the 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal-size documents, and print on envelopes and alternative media types from the 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For fewer refills, you can expand the paper capacity to 1,340 sheets with optional add-on trays. Easily share the printer on your wireless or Ethernet network and print with ease from a wide range of mobile devices‡. Advanced security features help protect your documents and device from unauthorized access.
Standard-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 3,000 page
Brother TN820 Standard Yield Toner
TN820 3K Page Yield (New)
High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 8,000 pages
Brother TN850 High Yield Toner
TN850 8K Page Yield (New)
Drum Unit, Yields approx. 30,000 pages
Brother DR820 Unit Drum Unit
DR820 30K Page Yield (New)
Optional Lower Paper Tray (250 sheet capacity)
Brother LT5500 Optional Lower Paper Tray (250 sheets)
Optional Lower Paper Tray (520 sheet capacity)With an input capacity of 520 sheets, this optional paper tray can help save time while providing flexible media support. Workgroups can increase their productivity by reducing time-consuming tray refills. Add the LT-6500 to a compatible model to automatically print on letter or legal-sized paper without having to manually load paper trays for mixed paper sized documents. Add up to 2 trays to a compatible model for a total input capacity of either 1,340 or 1,610 sheets depending upon the model.
Brother LT6500 Optional Lower Paper Tray (520 sheets)
- Fast, high-quality printing. With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Cost-efficient output. Help lower your operating costs via a high-yield 8,000-page‡ replacement toner cartridge.
- Flexible paper handling‡. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For additional capacity, add up to two 520-sheet capacity or two 250-sheet capacity paper trays for a total input capacity 1,340 sheets.
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L5200DW with multiple users on your network.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Advanced security features. Restrict unauthorized printing and help protect sensitive documents with a wide-range of security features including: Secure Print, Secure Function Lock and more.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google LLC. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡ (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|