Brother HL-L3290CDW Laser Printer
Compact Digital Color Printer with Convenient Flatbed Copy & Scan, Plus Wireless and Duplex Printing
- Convenient Copy & Scan with Flatbed Scan Glass
- Fast print speeds up to 25ppm black & color
- Print wirelessly from mobile devices‡
The Brother HL-L3290CDW compact digital color printer with duplex printing and flatbed scan glass for copying and scanning is a great choice for home or small offices. Print speeds up to 25ppm plus manual feed slot for varied printing needs. Versatile connection options include built-in wireless or USB interfaces plus wireless mobile device printing‡.
Standard-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 1,400 pages
Brother TN223BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge
Standard-yield Toner, Yellow, Yields approx. 1,300 pages
Brother TN223Y Standard Yield Yellow Toner Cartridge
Standard-yield Toner, Magenta, Yields approx. 1,300 pages
Brother TN223M Standard Yield Magenta Toner Cartridge
TN223C Standard-yield Toner, Cyan, Yields approx. 1,300 pages
Brother TN223C Standard Yield Cyan Toner Cartridge
High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 3,000 pages
Brother TN227BK High Yield Black Toner Cartridge
High-yield Toner, Yellow, Yields approx. 2,300 pages
Brother TN227Y High Yield Yellow Toner Cartridge
High-yield Toner, Magenta, Yields approx. 2,300 pages
Brother TN227M High Yield Magenta Toner Cartridge
TN227C High-yield Toner, Cyan, Yields approx. 2,300 pages
Brother TN227C High Yield Cyan Toner Cartridge
Brother BU223CL Belt Unit
- Engineered for productivity. Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenient, high-quality copying and scanning right from the device and 2-line backlit LCD display to easily access printer productivity and efficiency features.
- Fast printing keeps you moving. Delivering increased efficiency with quick print speeds up to 25 pages per minute.
- Print professional documents in black and color. Print high-quality business documents in sharp black and rich, vivid color.
- Versatile paper handling increases productivity. The 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjusts for letter or legal paper to help minimize paper refills. Plus, automatic duplex (2-sided) printing to help save on paper costs.
- Flexible printing options. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, including card stock, envelopes and more to accommodate varied printing needs.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet‡.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct® or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface.
- Genuine savings with Brother Genuine toner. Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges and toner save mode help lower printing costs.
- Dependable, durable and compact design. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer works as hard as you do; compact design is ideal for smaller spaces.
- At your side support. 1-year Limited Warranty and free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer.
† System RequirementsDownload System Requirements Download the Brochure
|Carton Contents‡||Toner: Approximate yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (Letter/A4). Drum: Drum yield is approximate and may vary based on type of use.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Product Images‡||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||USB printer cable not included.|