Brother HL-L2395DW Laser Printer
Monochrome Laser Printer with Convenient Flatbed Copy & Scan, 2.7" Color Touchscreen, Duplex and Wireless Printing
The reliable Brother HL-L2395DW printer delivers efficient performance for the busy home or small office. Featuring class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡; and a flatbed scan glass for convenient copying and scanning. Wireless mobile device printing‡; and"touch to connect" printing and scanning with NFC delivers added convenience‡;. You can print-from and scan-to popular Cloud services‡; directly from the 2.7" color Touchscreen and help save time by creating custom shortcuts for your most used features. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper. Comes with a 1-year limited warranty and online, call, or live chat – free support for the life of your printer.
Standard-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 1,200 pages‡
High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 3,000 pages‡
Brother DR730 Replacement Drum Unit
- Print more, wait less Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡.
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and the manual feed slot offers professional prints on a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc.
- Printing as mobile as you are Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet‡. "Touch to connect" printing with NFC delivers added convenience‡.
- Intuitive Cloud connection Print-from and scan-to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive™, Evernote, OneNote and more‡. Help save time by creating custom shortcuts right on the touchscreen for your most popular used features.
- Loaded with cost saving features Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save on paper costs and toner save mode helps save on toner costs.
- Brother Genuine toner helps provide genuine savings Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner delivers up to two times more prints and helps lower your printing costs‡.
- Dependable and durable design Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer will keep up with your busy schedule.
- At your side support Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Engineered for productivity Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenience copying and scanning right from the device.
- Created to streamline your document workflow. Using the touchscreen, access Brother Cloud Apps: a free suite of innovative, Cloud-based applications designed to meet your changing needs, including Scan to Office, which converts a hard copy document into an editable file - Word, Excel, or PowerPoint‡.
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires an Internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Fastest in Class Print Speed||Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under $200. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.|
|High-Yield Replacement Supply Available||TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Mobile device scanning app‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Near Field Communication†||The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Web Connect||Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service.|