Brother MFC-L2750DW & MFC-L2750DWXL MFP Printer
Compact Laser All-in-One Printer with Single-pass Duplex Copy and Scan, Wireless and NFC
- Fast! Print up to 36 pages per minute.
- Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray.
The Brother MFC-L2750DW delivers full featured performance for busy home or small offices. The up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning, while offering multi-page copy, scan & fax. Its class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡; provide increased efficiency. Wireless mobile device printing‡ and "touch to connect" printing and scanning with NFC‡ deliver added convenience. You can print-from and scan-to popular Cloud services‡ directly from the 2.7" color Touchscreen and help save time by creating custom shortcuts for your most used features. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper. Comes with a 1-year limited warranty and online, call, or live chat – free support for the life of your printer.
Standard-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 1,200 pages‡
High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 3,000 pages‡
Drum Unit, Yields approx. 12,000 pages‡
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡.
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper.
- Engineered to deliver productivity. Helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning via up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder, offering multi-page copy, scan & fax.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet‡. "Touch to connect" printing with NFC gives added convenience‡.
- Intuitive connection to the Cloud. Print-from and scan-to popular cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive™, Evernote, OneNote and more‡. Help save time by creating custom shortcuts right on the touchscreen for your most used features.
- Created to streamline your document workflow. Using the touchscreen, access Brother Cloud Apps: a free suite of innovative, cloud-based applications designed to meet your changing needs, including Scan to Office, which converts a hard copy document into an editable text file- Word, Excel, or PowerPoint‡.
- Loaded with cost saving features. Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save on paper costs and toner save mode helps save on toner costs.
- Brother Genuine toner helps provide genuine savings. Brother Genuine super high-yield replacement toner delivers up to three times more prints and helps lower your printing costs‡.
- Dependable and durable design. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer will keep up with your busy schedule.
- At your side support. 1 Year Limited Warranty and online, call, or live chat – free support for the life of your printer.
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires an Internet connection.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires internet connection and an account with desired service. See www.connectprintshare.com for more details.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|Fastest in Class Print Speed||Based on competing in-class monochrome laser multifunction printers under $300. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|High-Yield Replacement Supply Available||TN-770 Super High-yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to three times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard yield and Super High-yield cartridges sold separately.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint® is a trademark of Apple Inc. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. For more details and mobile device compatibility, visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Near Field Communications||The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|