Brother HL-L8260CDW Laser Printer
Business Color Laser Printer with Duplex Printing and Wireless Networking
The Brother HL-L8260CDW color laser printer is a great choice for offices and small workgroups that need cost-efficient printing and reliable, business quality output. This high-performance printer helps to increase your productivity with print speeds up to 33ppm. Advanced security features help limit document and device access and help lower costs by restricting color printing. Flexible paper handling includes the ability to expand to a 1,050-sheet total capacity with optional trays.
Standard-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 3,000 pages‡
Brother TN431BK Standard Yield Black Toner
Standard-yield Toner, Cyan, Yields approx. 1,800 pages‡
Brother TN431C Standard Yield Cyan Toner
Standard-yield Toner, Magenta, Yields approx. 1,800 pages‡
Brother TN431M Standard Yield Magenta Toner
Standard-yield Toner, Yellow, Yields approx. 1,800 pages‡
Brother TN431Y Standard Yield Yellow Toner
High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 4,500 pages‡
Brother TN433BK High Yield Black Toner
High-yield Toner, Cyan, Yields approx. 4,000 pages‡
Brother TN433C High Yield Cyan Toner
High-yield Toner, Magenta, Yields approx. 4,000 pages‡
Brother TN433M High Yield Magenta Toner
High-yield Toner, Yellow, Yields approx. 4,000 pages‡
Brother TN433Y High Yield Yellow Toner
Drum Unit, Yields approx. 30,000 pages‡
Brother DR431CL Replacement Drum Unit (4 piece drum set)
Optional Lower Paper Tray LT-330CL (250 sheet capacity)
LT330CL Brother Optional Lower Paper Tray LT-330CL (250 sheet capacity)
Belt Unit, Yields approx. 50,000 pages‡
BU330CL Brother Genuine Belt Unit
Waste Toner Box, Yields approx. 50,000 pages‡
- Fast, high-quality business printing. With print speeds up to 33 pages per minute in both color and black and up to 2400 x 600 dpi class resolution, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents.
- Flexible network connectivity†. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces to easily setup and share on your wireless or wired network.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- Cost-efficient printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges (4,500 pages black, 4,000 pages color‡).
- Easily print two-sided documents. Use the automatic duplex print feature to help reduce your printing costs and produce professional two-sided documents, presentations, brochures, and booklets.
- Flexible paper handling‡. A 250-sheet capacity paper tray is adjustable for letter or legal size paper along with a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing letterhead and alternative media. Add optional 250-sheet paper trays and configure the printer with multiple trays in a way that best meets your requirements - up to 1,050 sheet total capacity.
- Advanced security features. Help protect against unauthorized device access and help control costs by restricting printing on a per user or group basis.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. Belt Unit yield is approximately 50,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 130,000 pages based on 3 pages per job [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. Waste Toner Box yield is approximate and based on A4 or Letter size single-sided pages. For more information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google LLC. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡ (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|USB Host Location(s)||PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG and XPS files via your USB flash memory drive Supports the Camera & Imaging Products Association PictBridge standard CIPA DC-001. Visit http://www.cipa.jp/pictbridge for more information USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|