Brother HL-L2370DW & HL-L2370DWXL Laser Printer
Monochrome Compact Laser Printer with Wireless & Ethernet and Duplex Printing
The reliable Brother HL-L2370DW monochrome laser printer provides the robust functionality you need for your home or small office. Delivering class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡; and automatic duplex (two-sided) printing for increased efficiency. Connect with versatile options including built-in wireless, Ethernet or USB interfaces and print wirelessly from mobile devices‡;. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with fewer refills and handles letter or legal sized paper. Brother Genuine super high-yield replacement toner delivers up to three times more prints and helps lower your printing costs‡;. Comes with a 1-year limited warranty and online, call or live chat - free support for the life of your product.
Standard-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 1,200 pages‡
High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 3,000 pages‡
Drum Unit, Yields approx. 12,000 pages‡
Brother DR730 Replacement Drum Unit
- Print more, wait less Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡.
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper.
- Flexible printing The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. to help you create professional looking documents.
- Printing as mobile as you are Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet‡.
- Connect your way Versatile connection options with built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces enables sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Loaded with cost saving features Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save on paper costs and toner save mode helps save on toner costs.
- Brother Genuine toner helps provide genuine savings Brother Genuine super high-yield replacement toner delivers up to three times more prints and helps lower your printing costs‡.
- Dependable and durable design Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer will keep up with your busy schedule.
- At your side support Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Fastest in Class Print Speed||Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under $200. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.|
|High-Yield Replacement Supply Available||TN-770 Super High-yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to three times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard yield and Super High-yield cartridges sold separately.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|