Epson SureColor P10000 Standard Edition Printer
The all-new 44” Epson SureColor P10000 and 64” Epson SureColor P20000 are the successors to one of the most widely used fine art printers ever developed – the Epson Stylus® Pro 11880.
Designed for high-production photographic, fine art and indoor display graphics printing, we’ve incorporated newly-developed imaging technologies – including an all-new high-performance 2.6” wide Epson PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® print head. Along with an all-new Epson UltraChrome PRO nine-color pigmented ink set – including four levels of gray – the all-new SureColor P10000 and SureColor P20000 are the ultimate production tools for the demanding requirements of high-production color and black-and-white fine art printmaking.
Including advanced media handling options from cut sheet to roll, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor P10000 and SureColor P20000 redefine the state of the art in wide format, high-production photographic imaging applications.
UltraChrome® Pro Inks
- Next Generation Pigment Ink Technology — Introducing all new pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity
- Improved Black Density — Photo Black pigment 1.5 times denser than the previous generation ink set, along with significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity
- Significant Print Permanence Improvements — Featuring completely reformulated pigment technology for improved print permanence, and up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set1
- Extreme Color Balance — 4 levels of black, featuring an all-new dark gray for rendering superb gray balance through the entire tonal range of B&W and color prints at any production speed
PrecisionCore® microTFP Printhead
- Design for Production — 2.6 inch tall printhead with 800 nozzles per color, 8000 high performance nozzles in all
- Robust Engineering — Single head configuration designed for maximum quality and reliability in demanding high-speed environments
- Epson Precision Dot — Delivers best-in-class continuous tone image quality at production level print speeds
- Ultra-Fast Drafts — Print at up to 1,135 sq ft/hour (1 pass) on plain paper when speed is the critical factor
- High-Speed Poster Printing — For high-speed production on various coated media types, the 381 sq ft/hour (4 pass) and 251 sq ft/hr (6 pass) modes provide highly sellable output
- Indoor Display Graphics — The 273 sq ft/hour mode (6 pass) on semigloss or glossy media provides eye-catching photographic quality even up close
- On-demand Photo & Fine Art — Start with 194 sq ft/hour (8 pass) or move up in quality to 96 sq ft/hour (16 pass) for best-in class fine art production printing. Perfect for use with Epson Signature Worthy Canvas, Fine Art and Photo media
- Exhibition Quality Prints — Combine maximum quality 63 sq ft/hour (24 pass) with the highest quality Epson Legacy photo media for prints worthy of the world's most exclusive galleries and exhibitions
What's in the box:
- SureColor P10000 Printer
- Printer Stand with Catch Basket
- Spindle-free Roll Media Adaptors
- Set of ten 110 ml initial ink cartridges
- Internal Print Server 320GB
- Ink Maintenance Tanks (installed)
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
- Software is provided via download
Printing Technology: Advanced PrecisionCore MicroTFP Print Head
10-channel, piezo inkjet print head
Minimum Ink Droplet Size: Enhanced Variable Droplet Technology as small as 3.5 picoliters
Maximum Print Resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi; 600 x 600 dpi; 600 x 300 dpi
Print Speed: 16" x 20" prints from 1:47 to 3:17 Production is 2:092
20" x 30" prints from 2:55 to 5:33 Production is 3:402
Nozzle Configuration: Color and Monochrome; 800 nozzles x 10 channels
Ink Type: Epson UltraChrome PRO pigment inks
Printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
Ink Palette: C, LC, VM, VLM, Y, LGY, GY, DGY, PK, MK
Ink Configuration: 10-ink, 9-color
- Photo BlackT800100
- Cyan T800200
- Vivid Magenta T800300
- Yellow T800400
- Light Cyan T800500
- Vivid Light MagentaT800600
- Dark Gray T800700
- Matte Black T800800
- Gray T800900
- Light Gray T800000
Operating Systems: Apple macOS® 10.12, OS X®: 10.11x, 10.10x, 10.9x, 10.8x and 10.7x6
Microsoft® Windows®: 10, 8.1, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)6
Temperature: Operating: 50° to 95°F (10° to 35°C)
Operating Recommended: 65° to 75°F (18° to 24°C)
Storage: -4° to 104°F (-20° to 40°C)
Humidity: Operating: 20 to 80% (no condensation)
Operating Recommended: 40 to 60% (no condensation)
Storage: 5 to 85% (no condensation)
Sound Level: Sound Pressure Level: Less than 51.1 dB(A)
Sound Power Level: approx. 65.3 dB(A)
Dimensions: Basket Open: 74.0” x 38.6" x 45.1" (1879 x 976 x 1145 mm)
Weight: 278 lbs (126 kg)
Safety Approvals: Safety Standards: UL605950-01, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 EMC FCC part 15 subpart B class A, CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR22 class A, AS/NZS CISPR 22 class A
Country of Origin: China
Warranty: Standard one-year on-site next business day service with toll-free phone support Monday thru Friday.
Optional Epson SureColor P-Series Extended service plans available for purchase.
Ink Supply System:
Ink Supply Fill Volume: Initial cartridge fill volume: 110 ml x 10 total colors (used for initial fill at setup)
Cartridge fill volume: 700 ml each x 10 colors total
Ink Shelf Life: 2 years from printed production date or 6 months after open
Printable Area and Accuracy:
Maximum Paper Width: 44"
Minimum Cut-sheet Size: 8.5" x 11"
Minimum recommended cut-sheet: 13" x 19"
Minimum Paper Width: 10"
Maximum Printable Width: 44” in BorderFree print mode
43.75” in standard print mode
Line Accuracy: +/- 0.2% of specified length
+/- .26mm minimum
Maximum Printable Length: Cut-sheet: 80"
As allowed by the Epson MAC and PC printer driver. Application, version of application and Operating System version may limit maximum length.
Sheet Media Handling:
Sheet Loading: Top-loading if less than .5mm thick
Thickness: 0.8mm to 1.5mm
Single Sheet, Top-loading: Up to 44" wide
BorderFree Print Widths: Left and right borderless "bleed" printing for the following roll media widths:
10", 11.8", 13", 16", 17", 20", 23", 24", 28.86", 29", 33.11", 36", 40.55", 44"
Left/Right Margins: 3mm each side; 6mm or 0.24" total
Top/Bottom Margins: 3mm / 15mm (0.12"/0.59")
15mm / 15mm (with centering)
Printer Language: Epson Professional Photographic Drivers standard; optional internal Adobe® Postscript® 3™ print server1
Interfaces: USB 2.0 (1 port)
1000Base-T Ethernet (1 port)
Rated Voltage: AC 110 – 240 V
Rated Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
Power Consumption: Printing: approx. 95 W
Sleep Mode: approx. 2.8 W (1000 BaseT Ethernet in Standby Mode)
Power Off: less than 0.5 W ENERGY STAR® qualified
Rated Current: 5 A
* Price is MSRP before any applicable rebates. Reseller prices may vary. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
1 Ink lightfastness rating based on accelerated testing of prints on specialty media, displayed indoors, under glass. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or lamination or properly store them. Visit www.wilhelm-research.com for the latest information.
2 Print times are based upon print engine speeds only. Total throughput depends upon front-end driver/RIP, file size, printing resolution, ink coverage, network speed, etc. Normal is for prints imaged using 1200 x 600 High-speed Mode.
3 Cartridge yields vary considerably based on images printed, print settings, paper type, frequency of use and temperature. For print quality, a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridge after the “replace cartridge” indicator comes on. The printer ships with full cartridges and part of the ink from the first cartridges is used for priming the printer.
4 High-volume cutting of canvas and heavy media stocks may require frequent cutter replacement.
5 Allowed by printer driver for Mac® and PC. Application used, version of application and operating system version may limit maximum length.
6 For the latest drivers, visit www.epson.com/support