Black & White Laser Printer - 50 PPM for Business
Boost your productivity with Samsung’s easy-to-use ML-5017ND 50 ppm monochrome laser printer. Features such as anti-jam technology, a 1 GB network and a 600MHz dual-core processor smooth your workflow and drive output. And user-friendly aspects such as the 4.3” color touch screen with one-touch convenience, Easy Print Manager and Secure Printing are suited for any modern office environment.
AT A GLANCE
- Cerner™ Certified for the Healthcare Industry
- 4.3" Color Touch Screen
- Planet-Friendly Printing
- Powerful Performance
SAMSUNG PROTECTION PLUSSMWe're here to protect your devices. Ensure peace of mind with service options and dedicated toll-free business support.
BLI Award For the third time since 2012, Samsung has won BLI’s Monochrome Printer/MFP Line of the Year award. From personal devices all the way up to large workgroup and departmental printers/MFPs, Samsung’s monochrome portfolio is as strong as it’s ever been.
Reliable Paper Handling The Samsung ML-4512ND has a high monthly duty cycle of up to 200,000 sheets. A unique jam-preventing technology, which uses a new friction roller system, significantly reduces the occurrence of multiple sheet pickups, misfeeds and paper jams.
Ease of Use Enhances productivity and maximizes value with a 4.3 inch color touch screen, which provides an easy-to-use interface and ensures that professional printing doesn’t need to be complicated.
Take control of office documents with Secure Printing With Secure Printing you can now keep your documents safe using a pin code, which prevents your documents from being printed until it has been entered, keeping tight control over the circulation of important documents, while also minimizing unnecessary printing.
A top printer that's low on noise For busy workgroups, low noise levels keep the distraction to a minimum, while a USB port on the front panel of the printer enables users to quickly print compatible files directly from a USB memory device – without the need to connect to a PC.
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 50 ppm in Letter
- Print Resolution (dpi): Optical: 600 x 600 / Enhanced: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output
- First Print Out Time (Black): As fast as 7 seconds
- Emulation: PCL5e, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, XPS v1.0
- Duplex Printing: Built-in
- Paper Input Capacity (Standard): 520 sheets
- Output Capacity: 500 sheets
- Media Sizes: A4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Folio, Oficio, Executive, ISO B5, JIS B5, 3"x5", Envelope(Monarch, No.10, DL, C5, C6), Custom
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Thin Paper, Thick Paper, Cardstock, Thicker Paper, Hole Punched, Transparency, Pre-Printed, Letterhead, Recycled, Archive, Bond, Label, Envelope, Cotton, Colored
- LCD: 4.3" Touch Screen
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Processor: 600 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB (Max. 768 MB)
- Interface: High Speed USB 2.0, Device 1 Port/Host 2 Port, 10/100/1000 Base TX Ethernet
- Noise Level: Less than 54 dBA (Printing), Less than 30 dBA (Standby), Background Level (Sleep)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 200000 sheets
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP (32/64 bit)/2003 Server
(32/64 bit)/Vista (32/64 bit)/2008 Server (32/64 bit)/7/2008
Server R2 [Linux]
RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4, 5 (32/64 bit) - Fedora 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (32/64 bit) - SuSE Linux 10.1 (32
bit) - OpenSuSE 10.2, 10.3, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2 (32/64 bit) - Mandriva 2007, 2008, 2009, 2009.1, 2010 (32/64 bit) - Ubuntu
6.06, 6.10, 7.04, 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04 (32/64 bit) - SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11 (32/64 bit)
- Debian 4.0, 5.0 (32/64 bit) Mac OS X 10.3~10.6, [UNIX] Sun Solaris 9,10 (x86, SPARC), HP-UX 11.0, 11i v1, 11i
v2, 11i v3 (PA-RISC, Itanium), IBM AIX 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 SAP AS400 CiTRIX WHQL
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Power Consumption (W): Less than 15 W (Ready)/Less than 900 W (AVG)/ 1400 W (Max/Peak)/ Less than 4.5 W (Power Save)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H, in): 16.46" x 17.13" x 14.09"
- Product Weight (lb.): 55.87
- Cartridge Type: Standard: MLT-D307S Average cartridge yield
High Yield: MLT-D307L Average cartridge yield 15K pages
Extra High Yield: MLT-D307E Average cartridge yield 20K pages
- Imaging Unit Yield and Model: MLT-R307 - Average 60K pages
This may vary depending on average area coverage & print job size.