Ready to re-think how you could improve the security, design and distribution methods of your internal & external customer facing business critical documents? Interested in learning how you might boost customer loyalty & satisfaction while lowering internal infrastructure costs? What if you could control & trace actions performed on a document, generate real-time structured docs over the web for agents and/or customers, automate the release & expiration of policy documents & forms, generate dynamic online forms from print/spool file data for more efficient data capture, and conditionally merge multiple data/document types together?
We will first understand your objectives & challenges relative to your business critical documents/forms, and then discuss the potential benefits of a document management solution.
Benefits from implementing a document management solution could include the following:
- Immediate cost savings through print suppression, the elimination of pre-printed forms, and/or application consolidation
- Simple & powerful dynamic document design with support for multi-lingual, 2D/3D graphs, and variable images.
- Improved data capture and utilization through on the fly DB querying
- Automated electronic distribution via e-mail, web, archive, DB storage, & fax
- Marketing potential through logic based personalization and cross promotional ability
- Improved document security through the ability to control and trace actions performed on a given document or form.
- Automated distribution of document versions
- Real-time structured web doc generation for agents and/or customers
- Automatic translation of dynamic templates into on-line forms
- Cross-platform support for Windows, UNIX, Linux, iSeries & zSeries
- Native support, without the need for Windows drivers, for Laser (high-speed continuous forms & cutsheet), Line Matrix, Serial Matrix & Thermal Label Printing