OKIPOS 425 Series
Oki 62302501 OKIPOS 425S-Parallel
425S 62302501 (New)
Oki 62302502 OKIPOS 425S w/MICR-Parallel
425S 62302502 (New)
Oki 62302601 OKIPOS 425S-Serial
425S 62302601 (New)
Oki 62302602 OKIPOS 425S w/MICR-Serial
425S 62302602 (New)
OKIPOS 425 Series Multi-task Printers are designed for applications requiring roll paper-based receipts, letter/A4-size slips, and continuous forms up to 8.5" wide 1 . In environments requiring two printers- areceipt printer and a regular desktop printer- one OKIPOS 425 can handle most printing needs by itself.
Yet, with their remarkable versatility, both OKIPOS 425 models also have a space-saving footprint- about the same as a traditional multi-station POS printer- the smallest among Letter/A4 printers!
Single-or dual-roll design
OKIPOS 425S models offer 2-ply carbon-less roll-paper journal take-up, while the OKIPOS 425D units enable transaction recording via independent audit journal take-up. Both versions can be factory-configured with a MICR (CMC-7/E13B) reader, and the 425D is equipped with an auto-cutter for receipts.
Big printer performance
All OKIPOS 425 Series printers have rich feature sets: they print roll paper in 69.5mm or 76.2mm widths, and 100mm in diameter (OKIPOS 425S)...top insertion accepts small slips for validation... front feed handles slips, checks, and continuous forms (the only printers in their class to offer a front push tractor feed1). The wide slip table also enables fast check printing and edge-to-edge multi-line validation (printable area up to 160mm wide).
Speed and reliability
OKIPOS 425 Series printers produce receipts at speeds of up to 387 cps (High-Speed draft mode)-and are rated for 50,000 20-line transactions a year. Their Tank-Tough reliability comes from a rugged, user-replaceable 9-pin SIDM printhead- the same one found in the world's best-selling impact printer: the OKI ML320 Turbo. The printhead's auto-gapping capability allows it to adjust automatically to paper media of varying thickness- ensuring clear printing, even on 5-part slips or cut-sheet forms. To increase productivity, loading paper and replacing ribbons is simple. And, to help reduce wasted paper, an internal mechanism prevents imprinting the roll paper when slips are being printed.
Low cost of ownership
By combining so many printing formats in one unit, accepting larger roll widths and long-life consumables, and offering years of dependable performance with easy maintenance, the OKIPOS 425 Series is also your cost solution!
Single-roll design for 2-ply carbonless roll-paper journal (OKIPOS 425S) or Dual-roll design that also accepts independent audit journal (OKIPOS 425D)
Space-saving footprint - about the same as a traditional multi-station POS printer!
Top insertion for single-line small slip validation; front feed for letter/A4-size slips, checks and continuous forms up to 8-1/2" wide 1
Rated for up to 50,000 transactions a year at 20 lines per transaction
Factory-configurable with MICR (CMC-7/E13B) reader
Standard auto-cutter for receipts (OKIPOS 425D only)
OKI POS resident emulation (Epson ESC plus additions)
1 Requires optional front push tractor feed.
2 User-installable option.
3 2001 PC Data and Evans Research Market Share Data.
Unequaled media versatility with technology-driven reliability.
OKIPOS 425 Series Multi-Task printers are built in the rugged OKI tradition. They can print receipts, slips, and simultaneously print a receipt journal. The 9-pin printhead will deliver clear, sharp output on the last page of a 5-part slip or cut-sheet form.
Designed to save space, their footprint is the smallest of any printer handling letter/A4-size paper.
Multi-tasking for multiple applications.
- - Slip Printing: Checks. Coupons/vouchers. Work/sales/service orders. Delivery receipts.
- - Front Feed: Invoices. Statements. Reports. Bonds.
- - Top Insertion Validation: Parking ticket validation.
- - Tractor Option: Continuous forms. Kiosk printing.
- - Printhead: 9 pin SIDM (.34 mm diam.)
- - Horizontal Resolution: 180 dpi Normal; 240 dpi Condensed
- - Sensors/Status: Paper out, Paper low, Form sensor, Cover open
Printer Controls: Via software or Front Panel
Resident: OKI POS (Epson ESC plus additions)
- - Code Pages: USA, Multilingual, Portuguese, Canadian French, Norwegian, BRASCII, ABICOMP, ISO 8859/15, Multilingual 858
- - Bar Codes: EAN8, EAN13, UPC-A, UPC-E, CODE39, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), CODE128, CODABAR(NW-7)
- - Standard: IEEE 1284 bi-directional parallel or RS-232C Serial
- - Cash Drawer Drives: 2 standard
- - Paper Input:
OKIPOS 425S 69.5 mm (2.73") or 76.2 mm (3.0"); (2-ply Roll Paper) 101.6 mm (4.0") roll diam. max.
OKIPOS 425D 69.5 mm (2.73") or 76.2 mm (3.0"); (1-ply Roll Paper) 83.0 mm (3.26") roll diam. max.
- - Slip/Top Insertion:
Width: 70.0 mm (2.76") or more; Length: 40.0 mm (1.57") or more
- - Slip/Cut Sheet:
Width: 105.0 mm to 215.9 mm (4.13" to 8.5"); Length: 70.0 mm to 297.0 mm (2.76" to 11.7")
Ordering Information (Part Number)
Standard Printer Configurations
OKIPOS 425S Series:
OKIPOS 425S Single - Parallel 62302501
OKIPOS 425S Single - Serial 62302601
OKIPOS 425S Single w/MICR - Parallel 62302502
OKIPOS 425S Single w/MICR - Serial 62302602
OKIPOS 425D Series:
OKIPOS 425D Dual w/Cutter - Parallel; 62302702
OKIPOS 425D Dual w/Cutter - Serial 62302802
OKIPOS 425D Dual w/MICR/Cutter - Parallel 62302704
OKIPOS 425D Dual w/MICR/Cutter - Serial 62302804
Front Push Tractor 41332201
Black Nylon Ribbon Cartridge
(3-Million Character Life) 41787502
- - Continuous Forms 1 :
Width: 76.2 mm to 215.9 mm (3.0" to 8.5");
Length: 76.2 mm to 355.6 mm (3.0" to 14.0")
- - Printing Area:
Mode Paper Type Columns
Utility (16.4 cpi) Receipt/Journal 45 or 41
HSD (20 cpi) Receipt/Journal 56 or 50
- - Maximum Printing Width: 160.0 mm (6.3")
- - Number of Copies: Cut sheet - 5 max.; Pin-feed - 4 max.
- - Paper Feeding:
Rear - Receipt/Journal; Top - Counterfoil/Validation;
Front - Cut sheet/Pin-feed (with optional Front Push Tractor)
- - Print/Feed Rates:
Mode Size (cpi) Speed (cps) Feed (ips)
High-Speed Draft 20 387 19.3
Utility 16.4 317 19.3
- - Line Feed Rate (ips): 11.4 cm (4.5")
Warranty and Reliability
- - Limited Warranty: One year parts, labor and printhead
- - MTBF: 10,000 hours @ 25% duty cycle/35% density
- - Printhead Life: 200 Million characters in Utility mode
- - Duty Cycle: 50,000 transactions/year @ 20 lines
- - Size (WxDxH): 26.5 cm x 33.7 cm x 21.8 cm (10.4" x 13.2" x 8.6")
- - Net Weight: 7.0 kg (15.4 lb.)
- - Noise: 69 dBA Utility mode
- - Power Consumption: 40W (max.) operating; 15W (max.) idle
- - Electrical: 120VAC 15% - 230VAC 15%
- - Operating Temperature: 41F to 104F (5C to 40C);20% to 80% relative humidity
- - Agency Approvals: Current: UL (UL 1950); CSA (CSA C22.2 No. 950); CE (EN 50081-1: 1992/EN55022 class B; EN 50082-1: 1992; EN 60950); FCC (Class A)
1 Requires optional push tractor feed