Silex SX-DS-3000WN 802.11n Wireless and Gigabit Ethernet USB Device Server
802.11n Wireless and Gigabit Ethernet USB Device Server
The SX-DS-3000WN is a USB Device Server supporting 802.11n wireless or Gigabit Ethernet. Any USB device can be used over a wired/wireless network with the SX-DS-3000WN just as though it was connected to a computer.
- 802.11n wireless connection allows you to place USB device anywhere within range of your wireless network
- The 802.11n wireless connection supports up to 300Mbps or the wired Gigabit Ethernet connection supports up to 1000Mbps throughput
- Two Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports supporting up to one amp of USB bus power combined
- Connect up to 15 USB devices (scanners, network storage, etc.) to the network with a USB hub
- WPS for easy wireless installation
- Supports standard TCP/IP printing (LPR/IPP/RAW)
The SX-DS-3000WN is a USB Device Server from Silex Technology supporting 802.11n wireless or Gigabit Ethernet. Printers, scanners, hard drives, dongles, and other USB devices can be used over the network via 2 USB Hi-Speed ports as though they were connected to the computer.
Features and Benefits:
- Wireless Versatility 802.11n wireless connection allows you to connect it anywhere within range of your wireless network, or you can connect it to your Gigabit wired Ethernet network.
- Fast Network Speeds The 802.11n wireless connection supports up 300Mbps or the wired Gigabit Ethernet connection supports up to 1000Mbps throughput.* *Theoretical maximum speeds. Actual connection will be slower due to network and interference.
- Print Server Function Supports standard TCP/IP printing (LPR/IPP/RAW) The product supports the general RAW-mode, LPR-mode and IPP-mode network printing protocols. When the product is connected to a printer, the standard Windows print function can be used to print.
- AutoConnect Feature The Printer AutoConnect feature allows multiple computers to easily share a USB printer over the network. It makes an automatic connection to the printer and automatically disconnects after the print job is sent, making the device server available to the next user.
- Virtual environments: The USB Device Server is compatible with the following virtualization programs and environments: VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V.
- No special drivers or applications are needed to use the USB devices: The drivers and applications that worked when the USB device is directly connected to the computer will continue to work.
- OEM Solutions Silex offers device manufacturers the USB Virtual Link technology as an OEM product. For hardware there is an installation module and for software there is a SDK to integrate the mature USB Virtual Link technology into any product
Model name: SX-DS-3000WN
Wired LAN: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T (automatic detection)
Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2T2R) with Built-in antenna
Device Interface: 2 x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (A type) with a total of 1A power supply
Supported protocols: TCP / IP
OS support: Windows 7/8 (32/64 bit), Vista (32/64 bit), XP, 2000, Windows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit), Mac OS X- PowerPC: Ver 10.3.x ~ Ver 10.5.5, Intel: Ver 10.4.4 ~ Ver 10.8.x;
Setting method: Configuration utility, Web browser, WPS
External dimensions: W 126.4mm × D: 71.5mm × H: 24.2mm (± 2mm)
Maximum power consumption: 2.5W (DC5V .5A) up to 7.5W (DC5V 1.5A) including 1A for USB power
Included items: AC adapter, CD-ROM (Configuration Utility, Manual), Setup Guide
Regulatory Compliance: VCCI class B / FCC class B / IC class B / CE class B
Other: Requires SX Virtual Link version 3.8.0 or later for Windows or version 3.7.0 for Macintosh