Toshiba e-STUDIO 1050
Toshiba E STUDIO 1050 Details: The Toshiba e-STUDIO 1050 delivers some of the fastest print and copy speeds rated at 105 pages-per-minute. This system not only delivers documents quickly, but it also delivers them in exceptional quality. The 600 dpi scanning and 1200 dpi resolution delivers clear prints with defined pictures and text. The e-STUDIO1050 starts as a copier, and can also become a scanner and printer—if needed.
About the Toshiba E STUDIO 1050
The unique design of the e-STUDIO1050 can hold two toner bottles—which means that when one runs dry the system automatically switches to the other toner bottle. Easily replace the empty toner cartridge while the system is still running. Replace toner after an estimated 55,000 pages—with six percent page coverage. Choose between the Cost-Saving compatible e-STUDIO1050 black toner cartridge (T9000) and the genuine Toshiba brand.
With the capability to hold a total of 8,050 sheets of paper and utilize up to six paper sources, the e-STUDIO1050 will be able to keep up with high-volume offices and their demands. Easily process a variety of paper sizes ranging from 5.5”x8.5” up to 11”x17”. The e-STUDIO1050 bypass tray will process specialty papers, a variety of media, and larger prints up to 12”x18”.
- Fast print speed
- Generous paper capacity
- Dual toner bottles
- Introduction Date: 05/2004 Month and year of model's original release
- Toner Cartridge Yield, Black:Estimated 55,000 @6%
Approximate page yield of the black toner cartridge (usually based on a 5% coverage)
- Developer Yield, Black: Estimated 700,000 PagesApproximate page yield of the black developer
- Drum Yield, Black: Estimated 700,000 PagesApproximate page yield of the black drum
- Pages per Minute, Black: 105 Letter/68 Legal/51 LedgerThe number of pages copied/printed per minute for black printing
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 600,000 PagesThe maximum number of pages per month of imaged output
- First Page Print Time: 3.2 secThe time it takes to print the first page, including printer warm-up, if applicable
- Two-Sided Printing: AutoThe printer is capable of printing on both sides of a page
- Supported Page Size: Half-Letter, Letter, Legal, Ledger, ArchitecturalThe sizes of paper that the printer can print on