Desktop Barcode Printer
TTP-244 PlusHigh Performance That Won't Break The Budget
There are plenty of cheap plastic desktop label printers available on the market. But the TTP-244 Plus thermal transfer barcode printer is the only inexpensive solution that offers a powerful processor, generous memory, internal scalable fonts and the world's most popular barcode printer language emulations in one small package.
The TTP-244 Plus is ideal for customers looking for a high quality barcode printer, coupled with low ownership costs. The TTP-244 Plus is competitively priced, comes with a two-year warranty, and accommodates a 300-meter-long ribbon, which keeps both daily and lifetime operating costs lower than other comparable printers.
The TTP-244 Plus offers the largest media and ribbon capacities in its class. Unlike most printers, it can easily handle both a 300-meter ribbon and a full 8-inch OD roll of labels. With its fast print speed, along with the largest memory capacity in its class, the TTP-244 Plus easily outperforms the competition.
With its small, compact footprint and dual-motor design, the TTP-244 Plus is perfect for a wide variety of label and tag printing applications everything from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product-identification labels & tags.
The TTP-244 Plus supports PDF417 and MaxiCode two-dimensional barcodes used to print complex transportation formats -- a feature that makes it ideal for automobile service shops, stock rooms, and walk-in shipping and mail centers.
|Model||Printing Method||Resolution||Max. Print Width||Max. Print Length||Max. Print Speed|
|TTP-244 Plus||Thermal Transfer||203 dpi||4.25"||90"||4 ips|
- Key Features
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory
- Internally Scalable True Type fonts
- TSPL-EZ firmware emulates Eltron and Zebra languages out of the box
- Dual-motor gear driven design
- 300 meter ribbon supply on a 1" core (coated side out)
- 4.3" OD internal media supply, optional external media un-winder supporting 8" OD label rolls on 3" cores
- 4" per second print speed
- USB 2.0 & RS-232C interfaces
- Shipping and receiving
- Compliance labeling
- Asset tracking
- Inventory control
- Document management
- Shelf labeling and product marking
- Specimen labeling and patient tracking