Desktop Barcode Printer
The Small Label Printer With Big Features
Built with TSC durability, reliability and commitment to innovation, the 2-inch-format TDP-225 direct thermal printer features a compact design and high performance engine that make it ideal for retail and other labeling applications.
The TDP-225 prints at 5 ips and is the first low-cost compact 2-inch desktop printer to offer an optional LCD display for easy tracking of print job status. Other outstanding features include an inexpensive internal Ethernet adapter for easy integration into networks and an optional keyboard for printing labels in stand-alone or down-time situations.
Designed with no losable parts, the compact TDP-225 fits into tight spaces and supports a wide range of applications. It also features a user-friendly clamshell design that allows users to simply open the cover and drop labels into a spring-loaded 5-inch OD media bay. Top-of-form sensing by gap, black mark or notch is standard, and the black mark sensor is completely adjustable from side to side.
With enhanced electronics, the TDP-225 offers a 200 MHz processor, standard memory of 4 MB Flash, 8 MB SDRAM and a MicroSD expansion slot that increases Flash storage up to 4 GB. The printer supports standard industry emulations, including the Eltron® and Zebra® languages.
|Model||Printing Method||Resolution||Max. Print Width||Max. Print Length||Max. Print Speed|
|TDP-225||Direct Thermal||203 dpi||2.13"||90"||5 ips|
- Key Features
- High quality double-walled clamshell design
- 5-inch OD media capacity
- Up to 127 mm (5") per second print speed
- Easy media loading
- Head-up sensor
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Serial and USB 2.0 connectivity
- Optional front LCD display
- Optional internal Ethernet
- Optional peel-off module, cutter module, Bluetooth module, stand-alone keyboard & scanner
- Retail point-of-sale
- Shelf labeling
- Product marking
- Healthcare specimen labeling
- Healthcare patient tracking
- Inventory and asset management
- Small office or home office mailing
- File-folder labeling