HP Digital Senders
HP C1313A 9100C Digital Sender
The HP Digital Sender 9100C is ideal for sending confidential information because it goes directly to the e-mail box of the intended recipient. It is also perfect for sharing information with telecommuters, remote offices and customers all over the world.The HP 9100C Digital Sender lets you integrate color and black and white paper documents into your existing messaging and knowledge-management systems. You can collaborate easily and efficiently because the HP 9100C Digital Sender extends your electronic tools to paper-based documents. The HP Digital Sender 9100C connects directly to the network, so you can send paper documents without a dedicated PC. Thanks to HP Smart Compression technology, the HP 9100C Digital Sender keeps file size small, minimizing the impact on your network. Documents arrive in near-original quality, and just like any e-mail message documents can be printed, stored, or forwarded.
The HP Digital Sender 9100C is ideal for sending confidential information because it goes directly to the e-mail box of the intended recipient. It is also perfect for sharing information with telecommuters, remote offices and customers all over the world.
- Text, graphics or photos can be sent in black and white or full color
- HP Smart Compression technology minimizes file size while optimizing quality
- Near-original quality means no time is wasted trying to decipher or resend faxes
- Recipient can store, print or forward the file with no deterioration of quality
- Reduce overnight mail, courier and long-distance fax charges
- Eliminate the need for many of your stand-alone fax machines
- Turn your network printers into copiers
- Intuitive front panel keyboard requires minimal training
- Private address books can be imported and accessed directly at the device
- JetDirect 600N Model J3110A with latest version of firmware
The HP 9200c Digital SenderThe HP& 9200c ;Digital Sender helps quickly and conveniently distribute paper documents in an electronic format. It scans all kinds of documents and then uses the included HP Digital Sending Software (HP DSS) to send them to e-mail addresses, fax destinations, or network folders. The digital sender can also be set up to send documents to workflow destinations, along with metadata files containing workflow information that is captured at the device control-panel interface.
- ADF-The device comes with a legal-size automatic document feeder (ADF) that accepts up to 50 pages.
- Interactive touchscreen control panel-Intuitive onscreen menus and wizards help to complete digital-sending tasks.
- Flatbed scanner-The letter/A4-size scanner can scan both black-and-white and color documents, with the ability to scan up to 1 mm (0.04 inch) from the paper edge.
- Memory-The device comes standard with 128 megabytes (MB) of random access memory (RAM).
- Hard disk-The device includes a 20-gigabyte (GB) internal hard drive for storing documents and settings.
- Connectivity-The device provides a 10/100Base-T port and an enhanced input/output (EIO) port for connectivity.
- HP Jetdirect Inside- An embedded network interface ensures reliable network connectivity.
- Send to e-mail-Scan a document and send it to one or more e-mail recipients in the form of a .PDF, .JPEG, .TIFF, or .MTIFF file.
- Send to secondary (secure) e-mail-Send a document by using a secure third-party e-mail solution.
- Send to fax-Scan a document and send it to a local area network (LAN) fax, Internet fax, or Windows® 2000 fax destination. (This device does not have analog fax capability.)
|Network server running Microsoft® Windows 2000 Professional, Server, or Advanced Server; Windows XP Professional; or Windows 2003 Standard or Enterprise Server||The server contains the following components:|
HP MFP DSS Configuration Utility-used to configure and monitor digital-sending features after the HP DSS program has been installed
Windows 2000 Fax service-required only when the Windows 2000 Fax service is the method of fax transport
|Network||Fast Ethernet 100Base-TX or Ethernet 10Base-T|
|Digital senders or MFP products||An HP DSS server can support up to 250 HP 9200c Digital Senders or MFP products on the same network. Each device can be individually configured to support any or all of the digital-sending options.|
HP DSS does not support the HP 9100C or 8100C Digital Senders.
|Web browser||Users can use a Web browser from any computer on the network to configure and monitor the digital sender by using HP Web Jetadmin, or the embedded Web server in the digital sender.|
|SMTP gateway||This gateway facilitates the e-mail and Internet fax digital-sending options.|
|LAN fax server||A LAN fax server is a network device that centrally handles the sending and receiving of large numbers of fax jobs. HP DSS can be used to configure the digital sender to route outgoing faxes to a LAN fax server.|
|LDAP server||An LDAP server is a directory server that contains recipients' names and e-mail addresses and supports Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP). HP DSS uses the LDAP server to obtain addresses for the digital-sender address book.|
|FTP server||An FTP server can be used as a destination for documents scanned by the digital sender.|
|Domain controller/Novell directory server||In order to support user authentication, the digital sender must have access to a domain controller or Novell directory server in order to validate the user's login information.|
|Network printer||A network printer can be set up as a destination for documents scanned by the digital sender.|
HP CB472A 9250C Color Digital SenderInteractive touchscreen control panel
Intuitive onscreen menus and wizards help you to complete digital-sending tasks.
The letter/A4-size scanner can scan in both black-and-white and color, with the ability to scan up to 1 mm (0.04 inch) from the paper edge.
The device comes standard with 128 megabytes (MB) of random access memory (RAM).
The device includes a 40-gigabyte (GB) internal hard drive for storing documents and settings.
The device provides a 10/100Base-T port, through Jetdirect Inside an HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet port, and an enhanced input/output (EIO) expansion slot for connectivity.
Send scanned files to e-mail addresses, fax destinations, and network folders. Advanced digital-sending functions are carried out by the HP Digital Sending Software (HP DSS), which is included with the device.
|340.26 mm (13.40 inches)||571.82 mm (22.51 inches)||452.62 mm (17.82 inches)||20.5 kg (45 lbs)|
|Scanning (55 ppm)||Ready||Sleep||Off|
|98 W||35 W||17 W||0 W|
|Mode||Dots per inch (dpi)||Speed (ppm), A4||Speed (ppm), letter|
|Simplex mono mode||600 x 600|
600 x 300
|Simplex color mode||600 x 600|
600 x 300
|Duplex mono mode||600 x 600|
600 x 300
|Duplex color mode||600 x 600|
600 x 300
|Mode||dpi||Speed (seconds), A4||Speed (seconds), letter|
|Black and white||600 x 600|
600 x 300
|Color||600 x 600|
600 x 300
|NOTE:||These performance numbers are for scanning only. They do not include the time that it takes the digital sender to process and send the scanned file.|