Ricoh Aficio SP 4310N
Aficio SP 4310N
Controller & Memory Options
|128 MB RAM Memory||Unit Type G Part # 402965|
|256 MB RAM Memory||Unit Type G Part # 414046|
|80 GB Hard Disk Drive |
Includes HDD Encryption Unit & Data Overwrite (DOSS)
|Type 4310 Part # 406884|
406914 Gigabit Ethernet (Type C)
|(Type C) Part # 406914|
|IEEE 802.11a/g Wireless LAN||(Type L) Part # 403000|
|IEEE 1284/ECP Parallel Interface Board||(Type A) Part # 411699|
|IPDS Unit||Type 4310 Part # 406807|
|SD Card for Netware Printing||(Type G) Part # 406885|
|Data Storage Card||Type A Part # 402627|
VM Card Type O
|Type O Part # 406678|
|BB-HPL10A-R High Definition Power Line Communications Ethernet Adaptor||Part # 100123FNG|
|Ships with 1 Master Adaptor, 1 Terminal Adaptor, and 2 power cords.|
Additional Adaptors can be purchased separately.
Optional Paper Handling Accessories
|Paper Feed Unit Type TK 1030|
402807 Ricoh 500 Sheet Feeder
402807 TK1030 (New)
Paper Feed Unit Type TK 1030
402807 TK1030 (New)
|Duplex Unit AD 1000|
402808 Ricoh Auto Duplex Unit For Aficio SP4100N and SP4110N Printers
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
|Envelope Feeder Type 400*|
400939 Ricoh 60 Envelopes Cassette For Aficio AP400 and AP400N Printer
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
|*The Paper Feed Unit Type TK 1030 must be purchased in order to use the Envelope Feeder Type 400|
|All-In-One Black Print Cartridge||15,000 prints*|
|Maintenance Kit SP 4100 Type 120||90,000 prints*|
A scalable business printer solution.
The scalable Ricoh Aficio SP 4310N is as versatile as it is expandable. In its base configuration it is a 37-ppm 8.5" x 14"/A4 monochrome networked laser printer with a 600-sheet standard paper supply. Built on Ricoh's proven All-In-One print cartridge technology the compact Aficio SP 4310N delivers reliable performance with simplified maintenance to small offices, medical practices, franchise/branch office locations, retail counters/kiosk environments, and independent businesses with basic Microsoft Office-type printing applications.
- The Aficio SP 4310N features Ricoh's proven 15,000-page yield All-In-One print cartridge technology for maximum reliability, ease of use, and low total cost of ownership.
- Prints 37-ppm output speed, 1,600-sheet maximum paper capacity, and 150,000-print/month maximum duty cycle.
- Employs Ricoh's premier GW Architecture Controller, featuring 466 MHz CPU and 256 MB/512 MB RAM memory configuration for familiar operability
- A standard and optional interfaces, an optional 80 GB Hard Disk Drive with a 9,000-page document storage capacity, plus many of the same workflow tools (IPDS, UNIX/Linux support, MICR, Web Image Monitor, @Remote, etc.) of its predecessor
- The Printer Driver Editor feature allows administrators to set and lock driver settings for individual users to enforce printing rules such as duplexing, N-up, and toner save mode, and even "hide" features from users to reduce TCO.
- Genuine Adobe PostScript3, not emulation, is standard for improved printing performance with support for 136 Adobe fonts.
- Increased security can be achieved with an optional 80 GB Hard Disk Drive (HDD). The HDD supports secure local document storage for up to 9,000 pages through the inclusion of a standard HDD Encryption Unit and the Data Overwrite Security System (DOSS). The HDD also enables an easy to use Locked Print feature for confidential documents.
- Print from Bypass without inputting media size or type. The printer will pull sheets from the Bypass Tray without the user having to first specify the media loaded in the tray.
- The Export Setting Function is a productive tool for large fleet customers and multi-unit accounts. All printer values and network settings can be copied to an SD Card and quickly transferred to other printers for identical operability across all devices. This is an excellent solution for when printers are to be added, replaced, or moved for redeployment or service.
- Maximize user friendliness with the informative 4-line LCD panel. View printer status at a glance, get simple maintenance guidance, and easily select stored documents for reprinting.
- Achieve affordable laser quality output with proven All-In-One print cartridge technology that delivers high yields and low cost-per-page factors. The user-serviceable design saves even more by minimizing service tasks. Replace the AIO cartridge in seconds for maximum uptime and do-it-yourself convenience.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership further with an energy efficient design. Save supplies with Toner Saving Mode and optional Automatic Duplexing. Energy Star compliant.
- Manage job queues and network settings, view supply status, and initiate proactive maintenance right from your desktop using the Web Image Monitor utility. Network administrators can use Ricoh's @Remote fleet management tool for enterprise-wide printer monitoring and optimization across multiple units and locations.
- Protect print jobs and passwords with up to 256-bit SSL data encryption to prevent information theft, interception, or falsification.
- Activate the User Code feature to restrict device access, set volume limits, and track printer usage for up to 200 individual users.
- Help ensure compliance with client/patient privacy regulations. The 80 GB Hard Disk Drive option provides a confidential Locked Print feature plus secure local document storage with advanced data encryption and overwrite protection.
- Enjoy the confidence that comes from knowing your decision to invest in the SP 4310N is backed by your local authorized Ricoh dealership committed to meeting your business objectives for performance, cost control, and security.
Main Unit Specifications
|Technology||Desktop Monochrome Laser Printer Laser beam scanning & electrophotographic printing Dual-component toner development|
|Control Panel||4-line LCD + Integrated 12-key alphanumeric keypad|
|Print Resolution||300 x 300 dpi|
600 x 600 dpi
1200 x 600 dpi
|Output Speed||37 pages per minute (Letter)|
|First Print Speed||6.9 seconds or less|
|Warm-Up Time||19 seconds or less|
12 seconds or less (from Energy Saver mode)
|Non-printable Area||Approx. 1/6" (4.2 mm) around all four sides|
|Standard Paper Supply||500-sheet Tray + 100-sheet Bypass Tray = 600 sheets|
|Optional Paper Supply||500-sheet Paper Feed Unit (1 or 2 may be installed)|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||1,600 sheets|
|Auto Duplex||Optional (approx. 90% productivity)|
|Output Capacity||250 sheets, face down|
|Acceptable Paper Sizes||Standard Tray: 5.5" x 5.5" - 8.5" x 14"|
(139.7 mm x 139.7 mm - 216 mm x 356 mm)
Bypass Tray: 2.52" x 5.5" - 8.5" x 17"
(64 mm x 139.7 mm - 216 mm x 432 mm)
Optional PFUs: 5.5" x 6.3" - 8.5" x 14"
(139.7 mm x 160 mm - 216 mm x 356 mm)
When Duplexing: 5.5" x 8.5"-
8.5" x 14"
(139.7 mm x 216 mm - 216 mm x 356 mm)
|Acceptable Paper Weights||Standard Tray: 16 - 34 lb. Bond|
(60 - 130 g/m)
Bypass Tray: 16 - 43 lb. Bond/
90 lb. Index (60 - 162 g/m)
Optional PFUs: 16 - 34 lb. Bond
(60 - 130 g/m)
When Duplexing: 16 - 28 lb. Bond
(60 - 105 g/m)
|Acceptable Paper Types||Standard Tray: Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Preprinted Paper, Letterhead, Labels Bypass Tray: Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Preprinted Paper, Letterhead, Labels, Transparency, Envelopes Optional PFUs: Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Preprinted Paper, Letterhead, Labels Envelope Feeder: Envelopes (Installs inside optional PFU)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||15.28" x 17.72" x 13.58" Main Unit only (388 mm x 450 mm x 345 mm) 15.28" x 21.37" x 13.58" w/Duplex Unit (388 mm x 543 mm x 345 mm)|
|Weight||34.1 lb. (15.5 kg) Main Unit only|
47.3 lb. (21.4 kg) w/Duplex Unit
|Power Requirements||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 960W or less|
Energy Saver: 3.9W or less
|Safety Regulations||UL60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2|
|EMI||FCC Part15 Subpart B , IC ES-003|
|Environmental Standard||Energy Star, BAM|
Print Controller Specifications
|Memory||256 MB RAM standard|
512 MB RAM maximum
80 GB Hard Disk Drive (Optional)
|Standard Interfaces||10/100Base-TX Ethernet|
USB 2.0 Host (Type A)
USB 2.0 Hi Speed (Type B)
Dual SD/VM Card slots for expanded functionality
|Optional Interfaces||IEEE 802.11a/g Wireless LAN|
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
IEEE 1284/ECP Parallel
|Printer Languages/Drivers||PCL 5e|
Adobe PostScript 3 + PDF Direct Print
Optional genuine IPDS
|Fonts||PCL: 45 fonts + 13 International fonts|
PostScript 3: 136 fonts
IPDS: 108 fonts (optional)
|Supported Environments||Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003,|
Server 2003/R2, Server 2008,
Mac OS 8.6 - 9.2x, OS X v.10.2+
Novell NetWare v 6.5
Citrix Presentation Server
Various UNIX/Linux OS
|Software Utilities||Bundled Utilities:|
Web Image Monitor
Printer Utility for Mac
Font Manager 2000
Embedded Software Architecture
|Optional Utilities:||Web SmartDeviceMonitor|
SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin
|Standard Security Features||200 User Codes|
256-bit SSL Print Job Data Encryption
Address Book & Password Encryption
IP Address Filtering
Network Protocol Management
SNMP v3 Authentication
User Lockout/Auto Logout
|Optional Security Features||Administrator Authentication (5 levels)|
(with 80 GB HDD option)
User Authentication (3 types)
HDD Data Encryption Unit +
DataOverwrite Security System (DOSS)
(bundled with HDD option)
WPA (Wi-Fi Protect Access)
(w/IEEE 802.11a/g option)