CLI MT23xx Thin Client Family
MT2300G Windows CE5, RDP, ICA, TE, IE 128MB 256MB
MT2300H Windows CE6, RDP, ICA, TE, IE 128MB 256MB
MT2300S Linux, RDP, ICA, TE 512MB 512MB
CLI MT2301C Ethernet Terminal Keyboard
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
MT2360G Windows CE5, RDP, ICA, TE, IE, Wireless 128MB 256MB
MT2360H Windows CE6, RDP, ICA, TE, IE, Wireless 128MB 256MB
MT2360S Linux, RDP, ICA, TE, Wireless 512MB 512MB
- Ideal for basic, task-oriented applications such as terminal services
- With CLI's Device Manager, gets employees up and running in seconds
- Operates in local mode or as a stateless, locked-down client
- Easy setup and access to remote applications with CLI's Device Manager
- CE5, C6 and CLI's Thin Linux Operating Systems
CLI's most simple and cost effective thin clients. Experience desktop-like performance in task-oriented work environments.
- Take out of the box, attach to the network, and configure automatically using CLI's Device Manager (included). No need to buy or install new management software or new servers.
- CLI's user interface provides easy access to remote applications. Run with settings stored locally, or run in a “stateless” Zero Client mode.
- Store critical data and applications on your secure, centralized server. Lock down user settings and parameters on the client, or add smart card authentication.
- Small footprint or zero footprint via flexible mounting options for space constrained environments. VESA compliant monitor/wall-mount system. Sturdy metal enclosure, and no fan or other moving parts mean quieter operation and higher reliability, lower ownership costs, and extended product life.
The MT2300 series is a powerful thin client delivering outstanding performance at a great value. An
extremely efficient virtual desktop appliance, the MT2300 is powered by a VIA Eden® C7 processor at
500 MHz. This robust device also touts the form factor plus the simplicity required by high production
environments. The VESA mounting options offer a zero desktop footprint solution making deployment in space constrained situations effortless. The 802.11 b/g internal wireless option provides mobility and wireless performance unparalleled in the thin client market. The MT2300 is a universal hardware platform with complete image support for Windows CE, or Linux out of the box. Citrix, Microsoft, VMWare, Quest and CLI TermPro clients are all standard. In addition, CLI’s Device Manager software is included with each device, making simple and powerful management a reality. The MT2300 combines performance and value while maintaining Ÿexibility and manageability.
At a Glance
The MT2300 is a broad spectrum platform built with power, compliance and performance in mind. It provides advanced features, the fast deployment via CLI Device Manager and fast wireless for diverse environments. The MT2300 offers tremendous value with an ultra low power media processor that delivers rich multimedia and video playback up to 1080p HD resolution. It supports RDP, ICA and virtual desktop solutions from Citrix, VMware.
• Super low power consumption
• High performance graphics engine
• PXE boot for zero client implementations
• Supports RDP, ICA, and PCoIP
• Zero-footprint / VESA compatible or vertical mounting options
• Special builds available such as KioskFirefox, Sun Java Runtime, MS Office Viewers and much more!
Modular logic unit, Via C7 Eden 500 MHz CPU, 10/100/1000BaseT, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 1 PS/2 port, audio in/out ports, external power supply, socketed DRAM and Flash, security lock slot, USB optical mouse, PS/2 US 104-key keyboard, US power cord, per seat license for CLI Device Manager management software, three-year return-to-depot warranty