Rosetta DDP 184 MICR Printer
DDP 184 MICR Printer
The DDP 184 MICR offers 184 impression-per-minute standard and duplex printing - making it the fastest cut-sheet duplex MICR printer available on the market today. In addition, it combines MICR and spot color printing to make it the new leader in its class. The DDP 184 MICR employs an integrated design for efficient throughput in black, MICR and spot color printing. For ease of operation, the printer functions as a single unit, with an included external controller, the RT Server, that intelligently queues and tracks your complex print jobs. With a monthly duty cycle of up to 1.6 million impressions, this robust printer is capable of handling production volumes with proven performance and reliability.
The DDP 184 MICR's Intelligent MICR features like a programmable online dashboard, robust user and administrative controls and highly-configurable alerts offer complete oversight to your production printing environment right from your desktop.
|30018400||Rosetta DDP 184 MICR Printer|
|31929200||3,000 Sheet High Capacity Feeder for DDP 92/184 Series|
|31929201||2,500 Sheet Standard Finisher for DDP 92/184 Series|
|31929204||Container Stacker 1 for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
|31929205||Container Stacker 2 for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
|31929206||Small Container Stacker Basket for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
|31929207||Large Container Stacker Basket for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
|10018400||MICR Toner Kit for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018401||MICR Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018402||Red Toner Kit for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018403||Green Toner Kit for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018404||Blue Toner Kit for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018405||Red Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018406||Green Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018407||Blue Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018408||Red Starter Kit for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018409||Green Starter Kit for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018410||Blue Starter Kit for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10018411||Black Replacement Kit for Rosetta DDP 184 Series|
|10929204||MICR Fuser Unit for Rosetta DDP 92/184 Series|
|11929200||MICR Fuser Unit for Rosetta DDP 184 Series (rear engine)|
|10709200||Fuser Cleaning Web for DDP 70/92/184 & IP70 Series|
|10709201||Photoconductor Drum for DDP 70/92/184 & IP70 Series|
Access and Control Features
- EVENT BASED ALERTS. This feature is easily configured to notify users or administrators of 20 different types of events. Each printer status item can be viewed quickly, including empty toner, paper misfeeds, duplex errors, and more. Groups can be created with different types of alerts going to different users.
- ON-DEMAND ALERTS. This feature is perfect for managers and administrators needing oversight of the entire print network. The on-demand alert feature provides real-time access to reports and usage records. Alerts are fully-configurable for different classes of users.
- VIRTUAL PRINTER. This feature allows for the creation and support of up to 64 different types of print streams simultaneously. Although seen as separate printers on the network, each job printd to the printer, no matter what type of print stream.
Quality Assurance Features
- E-13B FONT. This font was created specifically for the DDP 184 MICR printer. The printer specific font ensures the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- CMC7 FONT. This font was designed specifically for use with Rosetta Technologies MICR printers to produce the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- OCR A FONT. This is a specially designed font for specific types of printing including for IRDs.
- LOW TONER WARNING & AUTO STOP. This feature senses toner level remaining, warns user of a low condition, and stops printing when the toner reaches a level that could adversely impact MICR readability.
- ORIGINAL-MANUFACTURED MICR TONER CARTRIDGE. Toner formulation and cartridge design specific to the DDP 184 MICR printer engine, ensures high print quality, excellent toner yield, and long fuser life.
- OPTIMIZED FUSING & TRANSFER VOLTAGE. This feature will automatically manage the fusing temperature and transfer voltage to eliminate high-speed reader/sorter issues with MICR checks.
- MICR QUALITY GUARANTEE. Rosetta Technologies ensures the readability performance of the DDP 184 MICR printer when used in conjunction with approved MICR toner and check stock.
- SECURE AMOUNT FONT. This unique font is very difficult to alter because of a special background and very small text & numeric print embedded in the amount line of the check.
- SECURE PAYEE FONT. This unique font appears in alpha and numeric characters on the payee line of a check. It is very difficult to alter because of a special background and very small text.
- PASSWORD PROTECTION. Each printer offers up to 10 user ids and passwords that prevents unauthorized users from printing to the printer.