Rosetta DDP 92 MICR Printer
DDP 92 MICR Printer
The DDP 92 MICR printer takes cut-sheet production MICR printing to a new level. With a duty cycle of 1,000,000 impressions monthly, and 92 impressions-per-minute speed, it is designed for high-volume check and IRD printing. This powerful printer offers superior output quality, high speed, reliability and finishing capabilities, at an exceptionally low cost-per-page. Built to last, the components of the DDP 92 MICR are all industrial strength to ensure the highest quality, print after print.
The DDP 92 MICR's Intelligent MICR features like a programmable online dashboard, robust user and
administrative controls and highly-configurable alerts offer complete oversight to your production printing environment right from your desktop. The DDP 92 MICR can also optionally use Rosetta's state-of-the-art Promark MICR toner, which virtually eliminates item rejections in certain check and IRD processing environments.
|30929200||Rosetta DDP 92 MICR Printer|
30929200 Rosetta DDP 92 MICR Printer
|30929204||Rosetta DDP 92 MICR Printer Promark Version|
30929204 Rosetta DDP 92 MICR Printer Promark Version
|31929200||3,000 Sheet High Capacity Feeder for DDP 92/184 Series|
31929200 3000 Sheet High Capacity Feeder for DDP 92/184 Series
|31709200||3,500 Finisher DDP Series (Requires TPU)|
31709200 3500 Finisher DDP Series (Requires TPU)
|31709201||Transfer Pass Unit DDP Series|
31929201 2500 Sheet Standard Finisher for DDP 92/184 Series
|31929202||Adobe Postscript 3 for DDP 92 Series|
|31929203||IPDS Option for DDP 92 Series|
|31929204||Container Stacker 1 for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
31929204 Container Stacker 1 for DDP 70/92/184 Series
|31929205||Container Stacker 2 for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
31929205 Container Stacker 2 for DDP 70/92/184 Series
|31929206||Small Container Stacker Basket for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
31929206 Small Container Stacker Basket for DDP 70/92/184 Series
|31929207||Large Container Stacker Basket for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
31929207 Large Container Stacker Basket for DDP 70/92/184 Series
|10929200||Promark MICR Toner Kit for Rosetta DDP 92 Series|
10929200 Promark MICR Toner Kit for Rosetta DDP 92 Series
10929200 216K Page Yield (New)
|10929201||Promark MICR Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 92 Series|
10929201 Promark MICR Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 92 Series
10929201 500000 page yield (New)
|10929202||MICR Toner Kit for Rosetta DDP 92 Series|
10929202 MICR Toner Kit for Rosetta DDP 92 Series
10929202 216K Page Yield (New)
|10929203||MICR Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 92 Series|
10929203 MICR Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 92 Series
10929203 500000 page yield (New)
|10929204||MICR Fuser Unit for Rosetta DDP 92/184 Series|
10929204 MICR Fuser Unit for Rosetta DDP 92/184 Series 1600000 page yield
|10709200||Fuser Cleaning Web for DDP 70/92/184 & IP70 Series|
|10709201||Photoconductor Drum for DDP 70/92/184 & IP70 Series|
10709201 Photoconductor DDP70
10709201 (Old part# 01-PDDDP70) Yield 480,000 (New)
Access and Control Features
- EVENT BASED ALERTS. This feature is easily configured to notify users or administrators of 20 different types of events. Each printer status item can be viewed quickly, including empty toner, paper misfeeds, duplex errors, and more. Groups can be created with different types of alerts going to different users.
- ON-DEMAND ALERTS. This feature is perfect for managers and administrators needing oversight of the entire print network. The on-demand alert feature provides real-time access to reports and usage records. Alerts are fully-configurable for different classes of users.
- VIRTUAL PRINTER. This feature allows for the creation and support of up to 64 different types of print streams simultaneously. Although seen as separate printers on the network, each job printed to the printer, no matter what type of print stream.
Quality Assurance Features
- E-13B FONT. This font was created specifically for the DDP 92 MICR printer. The printer specific font ensures the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- CMC7 FONT. This font was designed specifically for use with Rosetta Technologies MICR printers to produce the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- OCR A FONT. This is a specially designed font for specific types of printing including for IRDs.
- LOW TONER WARNING & AUTO STOP. This feature senses toner level remaining, warns user of a low condition, and stops printing when the toner reaches a level that could adversely impact MICR readability.
- ORIGINAL-MANUFACTURED MICR TONER CARTRIDGE. Toner formulation and cartridge design specific to the DDP 92 MICR printer engine, ensures high print quality, excellent toner yield, and long fuser life.
- OPTIMIZED FUSING & TRANSFER VOLTAGE. This feature will automatically manage the fusing temperature and transfer voltage to eliminate high-speed reader/sorter issues with MICR checks.
- MICR QUALITY GUARANTEE. Rosetta Technologies ensures the readability performance of the DDP 92 MICR printer when used in conjunction with approved MICR toner and check stock.
- SECURE AMOUNT FONT. This unique font is very difficult to alter because of a special background and very small text & numeric print embedded in the amount line of the check.
- SECURE PAYEE FONT. This unique font appears in alpha and numeric characters on the payee line of a check. It is very difficult to alter because of a special background and very small text.
- PASSWORD PROTECTION. Each printer offers up to 10 user ids and passwords that prevents unauthorized users from printing to the printer.
Money Saving FeaturesThe DDP 92 MICR printer uses a dual-component MICR toner system, which allows for consistent MICR output quality at higher print speeds, and lets you replace only the supplies that are depleted or worn. Traditional cartridge-based systems have difficulty maintaining MICR quality at higher print speeds. They also force replacement of the developer and photoconductor whenever the toner is empty. By replenishing toner separately, the overall cost-per-page is drastically reduced.
Additionally, since the DDP 92 MICR prints everything in one pass on blank safety stock, pressure seal, or other check paper, your printing costs are even lower. The resulting savings are significant and lead to a quick and sure return on your investment.