The RBT Series offers increased performance in a compact package. Assembled in the USA, these thin clients weigh less than 1 lb allowing you flexible mounting options and lower shipping costs. And the robust and fan-less construction allows for quiet and reliable operation.
The high speed AMD LX 800 processor provides users with exceptional performance and low power consumption within a small footprint.
The RBT-320 allows for switching between a PC-like desktop mode and the standard Windows based terminal mode for a more versatile operating environment.
Typically CE-based Thin Clients support only full-screen applications, but the RBT-320 allows management of multiple browser windows within a single browser instance. As a result, pop-up windows work as expected. This capability, alongside unique 5250 split screen support (a first for CE.Net implementations), provides users with more flexibility and increased productivity.
Benefits of the RBT-320:
- Industry standard OS (CE 5.0)
- Small form factor for space-saving, desktop and mounted deployments
- Use with Windows Servers and embedded emulations simultaneously
- Optimized for server centric computing - RDP, ICA, Propalms, and CrossRun
- Advanced emulation with 4 5250 sessions. Split Screen, Rule Cursor, macro support, multi host, GUI, 122-key keyboard support
- 802.11 b/g wireless ready
- Biometric support for enhanced security
- Controlled power down prevents leaving open sessions on the host
- 3 year advance exchange warranty standard