Rosetta SP 4110N MICR Printer
SP 4110N MICR Printer
The SP 4110N MICR delivers one of the fastest page-per-minute speeds offered in the desktop category. Advanced networking capabilities, robust security options and an easy-to-use control panel combine to make it the perfect shared printer for workgroups or small businesses.
The SP 4110N MICR offers an array of Rosetta Technologies Intelligent MICR features including a programmable online dashboard that provides access to job queues, highly configurable alerts and robust reporting options. The SP 4110N MICR printer offers flexibility and robust features that make it suitable for desktop or workgroup environments.
30411000 Rosetta SP 4110N MICR Printer
|Rosetta SP 4110N MICR Printer|
|Rosetta SP 4110NI MICR Printer with IPDS|
31410001 Drawer with 500 Sheet Tray for SP 4100/4110 Series
|Drawer with 500 Sheet Tray for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410002 Duplexer for SP 4100/4110 Series
|Duplexer for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410003 Envelope Feeder for SP 4100/4110 Series
|Envelope Feeder for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410004 128MB Memory for SP 4100/4110 Series
|128MB Memory for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410005 256MB Memory for SP 4100/4110 Series
|256MB Memory for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410006 Wireless IEEE802.11b Type I for SP 4100/4110 Series
|Wireless IEEE802.11b Type I for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410007 Gigabit Ethernet Board Type A for SP 4100/4110 Series
|Gigabit Ethernet Board Type A for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410008 VM Card Type D for SP 4100/4110 Series
|VM Card Type D for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410009 Data Storage Card Type A for SP 4100/4110 Series
|Data Storage Card Type A for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410010 HDD Overwrite Security Type E for SP 4100/4110 Series
|HDD Overwrite Security Type E for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410011 Hard Disk Drive Type 2650 for SP 4100/4110 Series
|Hard Disk Drive Type 2650 for SP 4100/4110 Series|
31410012 Tray Lock for SP 4100/4110 Series (2)
|Tray Lock for SP 4100/4110 Series (2)|
10410000 MICR cartridge for Rosetta SP 4100/4110 Series
10410000 15000 page yield (New)
|MICR cartridge for Rosetta SP 4100/4110 Series|
15k page yield @ 5% coverage
10410003 Standard Start Up Toner Cartridge for 4100/4110 Series
10410003 6K Page Yield (New)
|Standard Start Up Toner Cartridge for 4100/4110 Series 6k page yield @ 5% coverage.|
10410001 Maintenance Kit for Rosetta SP 4100/4110 Series 90k page yield
|Maintenance Kit for Rosetta SP 4100/4110 Series|
90k page yield
|NA||1 Year Advance Exchange Warranty|
|21410000||2 Year Express Exchange Service SP 4100/4100|
|21410001||3 Year Express Exchange Service SP 4100/4100|
|21410002||1 Year Post Express Exchange Ser SP 4100/4110|
|20410000||1 Year 5x9 NBD Onsite Service SP 4100/4110|
|20410001||2 Year 5x9 NBD Onsite Service SP 4100/4110|
|20410002||3 Year 5x9 NBD Onsite Service SP 4100/4110|
|TBD||1 Year Post 5x9 NBD Onsite Service SP 4100/4110|
|20642704||On-site printer installation|
|40642700||Print Stream Signatures & Logos|
|40642705||Printer Resident Signatures & Logos|
|40642706||Printer Configuration Support (2 hours)|
|20642700||1-year 7x24 reseller 2nd line support by Rosetta MICR Technician|
|20642701||Evaluation of check stock or MICR output quality|
Access and Control Features
- EVENT BASED ALERTS. This feature is easily configured to notify users or administrators of 20 different types of events. Each printer status item can be viewed quickly, including empty toner, paper misfeeds, duplex errors, and more. Groups can be created with different types of alerts going to different users.
- ON-DEMAND ALERTS. This feature is perfect for managers and administrators needing oversight of the entire print network. The on-demand alert feature provides real-time access to reports and usage records. Alerts are fully-configurable for different classes of users.
- REMOTE UPDATES: In distributed print environments, the remote updates feature allows administrators to quickly and easily identify current firmware versions, and update as needed.
- DATASTREAM EMULATION: The datastream emulation feature provides for the automatic conversion of control characters in the print stream. This feature is perfect for customers with legacy applications, or those who are transitioning from another brand of MICR printer.
Quality Assurance Features
- E-13B FONT. This font was created specifically for the SP 4110N MICR printer. The printer specific font ensures the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- CMC7 FONT. This font was designed specifically for use with Rosetta Technologies MICR printers to produce the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- LOW TONER WARNING & AUTO STOP. This feature senses toner level remaining, warns user of a low condition, and stops printing when the toner reaches a level that could adversely impact MICR readability.
- ORIGINAL-MANUFACTURED MICR TONER CARTRIDGE. Toner formulation and cartridge design specific to the SP 4110N MICR printer engine, ensures high print quality, excellent toner yield, and long fuser life.
- OPTIMIZED FUSING & TRANSFER VOLTAGE. This feature will automatically manage the fusing temperature and transfer voltage to eliminate high-speed reader/sorter issues with MICR checks.
- MICR QUALITY GUARANTEE. Rosetta Technologies ensures the readability performance of the SP 4110N MICR printer when used in conjunction with approved MICR toner and check stock.
- SECURE AMOUNT FONT: This unique font is very difficult to alter because of a special background and very small text & numeric print embedded in the amount line of the check.
- SECURE PAYEE FONT: This unique font appears in alpha and numeric characters on the payee line of a check. It is very difficult to alter because of a special background and very small text.
- PASSWORD PROTECTION: The SP 4110N MICR offers up to 10 user IDs and passwords that prevents unauthorized users from printing to the printer.
- PAPER TRAY LOCKS: The optional paper tray lock makes it impossible to access a paper tray containing check stock without a key.
- DATASTREAM ENCRYPTION: This feature sends secure, encrypted data from the host. The data is then received and decrypted by the printer. This helps to combat check fraud because it makes it impossible to intercept the print stream data.
The SP 4110N MICR printer is highly configurable so that it can be customized to your specifications. Whether you need WiFi connectivity, a hard disk drive for added storage, locked paper trays for additional security, or an IPDS model, the SP 4110N MICR offers the options to meet your needs.
The SP 4110N MICR also has optional duplex check printing. This allows everything to be printed in one pass on blank safety stock, pressure seal, or other check paper. This improves hardware utilization, cuts your paper costs, and leads to a quick and sure return on your investment.