HP Color LaserJet 3600 Printer Series
Take control of your printing and reduce your outsourcing costs. Create high-impact marketing materials in-house. You'll love the network-ready HP Color LaserJet 3600n's vibrant color and zippy print speeds.
- Get excellent color results with HP's new ColorSphere toner, which provides an even, high gloss with a wide range of colors
- Captures the finer differences in color and shade and reveal more natural, realistic images with the enhanced ImageREt 3600 technology
- Create high-impact marketing materials with the included HP Marketing Assistant software1
Powerful office functionality
- Print fast: at up to 17 pages per minute in vibrant color and crisp black text
- Wake up the printer in an instant from sleep mode; get the first page in less than 14 seconds
- Network your work team with the built-in, embedded Fast Ethernet print server
- Connect straight to your PC in seconds via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Print in volume with the high input capacity of up to 850 sheets2 (250-sheet standard tray, 100-sheet multipurpose tray, optional 500-sheet tray)
- Print graphs and other complex documents with the powerful 360MHz processor and 64MB of RAM
- Streamline maintenance with the simplicity of HP smart printing technology3 with just four cartridges
- Automatically select the right paper for every job with the paper-type sensor
- Get quick access to the print cartridges via the front access door
- Monitor printing, order supplies with the HP Easy Printer Care software tool, which generates basic usage reports and places orders with the click of a button
- Get peace of mind with the one-year limited warranty plus HP's Total Care advice and support
- Rely on printing excellence: HP has won PC Magazine's Readers' Choice Award for service and reliability (as a result of its reader satisfaction survey) for 15 years running
1. A 90-day trial version of HP In-House Marketing Assistant Software comes in the box with the HP Color LaserJet 3600n and 3600dn. The software is also available in retail stores and can be downloaded from HP.com.
2. Standard input is 350 sheets. To reach maximum capacity of 850 sheets requires purchase of additional 500-sheet input tray.
3. Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability on all HP printing features.
Speed/monthly volume Print speed, black (best quality mode) Up to 17 ppm Print speed, black (normal quality mode) Up to 17 ppm Print speed, color (best quality mode) Up to 17 ppm Print speed, color (normal quality mode) Up to 17 ppm First page out (black) As fast as 14 sec First page out (color) As fast as 14 sec Monthly duty cycle Up to 50000 pages *Footnote for duty cycle Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups. Recommended monthly print volume 1000 to 3000 pages *Footnote for recommended monthly print volume HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period. Printer page yield View additional yield information Print quality/technology Print quality, black Up to 600 x 600 dpi Print quality, color Up to 600 x 600 dpi Resolution technology HP ImageREt 3600 Cartridges 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow) Paper handling/media Paper tray(s), standard 2 Paper tray(s), maximum 3 Input capacity, standard Up to 350 sheets Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper) Manual (driver support provided) Media sizes, standard Letter, legal, 8.5 x 13 in, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch) Media sizes, custom Multipurpose tray: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; 250-sheet and optional 500-sheet input trays: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14 in Media types Paper (bond, color, gloss, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, tough), labels, envelopes, cardstock, user-defined, transparencies Document finishing Sheetfed Memory/print languages/typefaces Memory, standard 64 MB Memory, maximum 64 MB Processor speed 360 MHz Hard disk None Print languages, standard HP JetReady 4.2 (for HP PostScript emulation printing, HP recommends the HP Color LaserJet 3800 series) Connectivity Connectivity, standard Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 2.0 specifications), HP Jetdirect value-featured Fast Ethernet embedded print server Connectivity, optional 802.11b/g wireless LAN, other networking accessories (must be added via an external unit) Minimum system requirements PC: 133 MHz processor, 64 MB RAM (Windows 2000); 233 MHz processor, 64 MB RAM (Windows XP Home, XP Professional); 550 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM [Windows Server 2003 (standard edition)]; 220 MB available hard disk space; 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM (Windows Vista, check user guide for minimum hard drive space); 220 MB available hard disk space;CD-ROM drive or Internet connection; USB port
Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.1 or higher; 160 MB free hard disk space; USB 2.0 port; CD-ROM drive
Compatible network operating systems Macintosh compatible Yes Compatible Operating Systems Windows 2000; Windows XP Home; Windows XP Professional; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista(TM) Ready; Mac OS X v 10.2; Mac OS X v 10.3; Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher Certifications Power consumption ENERGY STAR�qualified Environmental specifications Operating temperature (Fahrenheit) 50 to 81 F Dimensions/weight Dimensions, std. (W x D x H) 15.7 x 20.07 x 15.7 in Dimensions, max. (W x D x H) 16.25 x 32.2 x 16.93 in Weight, U.S. 59.6 lb